GENTING BHD

KLSE (MYR): GENTING (3182)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (0.24%)

Day's Change

4.12 - 4.15

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

85,390 comment(s). Last comment by MoneyMakers 8 hours ago

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

老祖宗的智慧: 静而后能安,安而后能虑,虑而后能得.

KooSan

485 posts

Posted by KooSan > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Be alert - officials: in the next 72 hours, Iran and its affiliates will launch a large-scale attack on Israel.
A Pentagon official told the Washington Post: We advanced 12 warships towards the Middle East after the elimination of Fuad Shakar and Ismail Haniyeh

我还是坚守在云顶...它能经受住大风大浪的考验。 Go go.. GenB

Posting in Chinese is better, no one complaining.. 保持低调嘛!

neohts

2,336 posts

Posted by neohts > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

4.60 I am still accumulating.

在这‘潮退期’,在云頂我还穿着底裤.. 😅

Let's tutup above 4.64 hari ini. Go go .. GenB!

潮起潮退..@keyman sifu, 你还好嗎?

keyman

471 posts

Posted by keyman > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

michael sifu 你真有心 还会想起我 aiya 就这样啦 ok..

👍

keyman

471 posts

Posted by keyman > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Dunt expect to earn big bucks with this genting. Beware of your panties.. 别亏到把底裤给当掉🤭🤭

Okay.

AngTayKor

2,351 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/paris-olympics-loh-kean-yew-beats-chinas-li-shifeng-qualifies-quarter-finals-badminton?utm_source=a1home&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c4

From Penang. Did 2 years of N.S. Then became badminton champion, country's flag bearer for during Olympic Games. Solid.

AngTayKor

2,351 posts

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/brother-and-coach-kelvin-ho-his-bond-loh-kean-yew-and-how-social-media-blackout-helped-title-win-1777806

Loh Kean Yew, and how social media blackout helped title win.

SOCIAL MEDIA BLACKOUT
Another decision that Loh made to help him focus during the tournament was to go off social media and completely turn off his phone's notifications.

Mr Ho said that Loh's decision to have a social media blackout during the world championships was influenced by what happened at a previous tournament.

At the French Open in October, Loh defeated Malaysia's higher-ranked Lee Zii Jia and as a result, there were many people congratulating him on social media. This happened in the middle of the tournament and Loh was reading the messages.

Then, he lost the next match to India's Lakshya Sen and Mr Ho said that this was partly due to the unnecessary pressure from the social media buzz. "(The messages) will build up some pressure, and against Lakshya Sen, he was pressured."

From then on, Loh kept away from social media and kept his focus on his opponents.

eagleye

168 posts

Posted by eagleye > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@AngTayKor, good.

Hi anak daripondoksekolah, as an expert on Michael Porter's Five Forces, could you please help answer the question of how TauRx can navigate the competitive landscape using this framework, considering the risks of counterfeit drugs and the potential severe side effects reported by doctors?

neohts

2,336 posts

https://taurx.com/news-insights/mhra-confirms-acceptance-of-uk-marketing-authorisation-application-for-hydromethylthionine-mesylate-hmtm

We’re pleased to announce the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has confirmed acceptance of the UK Marketing Authorisation Application (MAA) for hydromethylthionine mesylate (HMTM), a 4 mg oral tablet for the treatment of mild cognitive impairment (MCI-AD) and mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease.

This application is being reviewed within the scope of the 150-day accelerated assessment procedure, which is used by MHRA to accelerate the availability of medicines for patients in the UK.

We look forward to sharing further updates as the application progresses.

neohts

2,336 posts

Buy now before TauRX approved before end of the year.

1 SGD = 3.37 MYR
1 USD = 4.50 MYR

KooSan

485 posts

Wow...this is like doomsday....

KooSan

485 posts

Compare YTLpowr....Genting is done much better..👏👏👏

lamkin

96 posts

Posted by lamkin > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Further downside if break support level 4.5

RInvest

43 posts

Posted by RInvest > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Blood bath

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

VALUE INVESTING

NO PRICE MOVEMENT LAH

TSH RESOURCES (9059) AN IMMEDIATE LOOK AT ITS VALUE & CURRENT PROSPECTS, Calvin Tan

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2024-08-02-story-h-155174342-TSH_RESOURCES_9059_AN_IMMEDIATE_LOOK_AT_ITS_VALUE_CURRENT_PROSPECTS_Cal

0 seconds ago

AngTayKor

2,351 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

....... which stock market guru taught you to buy high sell low??? If Im trading this stock recently, I would have sold at 4.80+. Some months ago there were people here talking abt selling at 5.20, 5.50, 5.80 etc. I knew most of the time the crowd will get it wrong and my chart is telling me around 4.90 is the conviction sell zone.
------------

Posted by prudentinvestor > | Report Abuse
Maybank IB's recommendation tak boleh pakai again. Many are trapped at above RM4.80.

Yes @prudent very good observation you are definitely right on this 4.80+ zone

############

After I posted price action / resistance zone warnings, I only posted bullish Taurx news development recently. Obviously what we post here (bullish or bearish comments) will not affect the share price. We are all just small fries cannot move the market.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/08/02/japan-stock-sell-off-shows-its-market-is-undergoing-a-fundamental-shift-.html
Japan’s stock rout shows a ‘fundamental shift’ is underway, Goldman Sachs’ equity strategist says

“So yes, it’s very painful. Yes, there’s a fundamental shift taking place in the market, but it’s not unusual,” Kirk said. “We don’t think the [rally] story is broken, but the narrative is definitely evolving, and that’s likely to be accompanied by the continued volatility and this quite aggressive sector rotation that we’re seeing.”

AngTayKor

2,351 posts

Maybe there are far too many people think Taurx is an illusion + smelly TaoFoo hence better sell before Christmas?

KooSan

485 posts

Tau Foo scam ka?

AngTayKor

2,351 posts

https://youtu.be/dSDbwfXX5_I?si=CCe99Pp498nTfI3S

Wait for Christmas 🎄

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

This was taken in early Dec '22:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjioIqW71s0

Does anyone who has been to the Highlands recently know how the crowds are compared to that?

mushimushi

396 posts

Posted by mushimushi > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Genting Singapore quarterly or half year financial result will be in focus. Result will be out maybe next Friday. Anticipate a gap up if the results is on target to achieve pre pandemic level revenue and profits.

DividendGuy67

1,117 posts

Posted by DividendGuy67 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

A couple of weeks ago, I sold off all my GENTING holdings at RM4.80+. Last Friday, I was quite lucky to be able to buy back all of them at RM4.50 precisely.

I am unlikely to repeat this this year, in view of TauRx MAA by/before end this year. Blogged about it here. I think this time, if price goes lower, I'm more likely to add for a short term punt up to end this year.

I am mostly a dividend investor, but I also punt technically and trade here and there in a smaller way. Best wishes to all GENTING investors here!

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/DividendGuy67/2024-08-03-story-h-155147148-GENTING_Will_RM4_50_Support_Hold

mushimushi

396 posts

Posted by mushimushi > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Coming quarter will have dividend, big or small depends on 2nd quarter performance. Should be soon after Genting Singapore announcement.

AngTayKor

2,351 posts

Posted by DividendGuy67 > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse
A couple of weeks ago, I sold off all my GENTING holdings at RM4.80+. Last Friday, I was quite lucky to be able to buy back all of them at RM4.50 precisely.
------------

Congratulations @DividendGuy67 on your recent free 30+ sen "dividend". It can actually be done on consistent basis if your TA skill is good. Every year will have at least 5 such opportunities, sometimes 30+ sen, sometimes 40+ sen. Very rarely these days, but rm1 possible also. During initial Covid vaccine days we saw rm2 before.

KooSan

485 posts

@DividendGuy67

What's the price did you bought before you sold off?

pang72

50,935 posts

Posted by pang72 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

52wks low is $4..

AngTayKor

2,351 posts

Covid low was 2.95.

@KooSan, it doesnt matter what was his average price. He just had a free 30+ sen "dividend". If his average price was 4.30, now his average price probably become 3.98. If someone did this for over 10 times ranging from 30 sen, 40 sen, 50 sen, 80 sen, etc he would have taken back his capital long ago and the cost for the shares he is holding now becomes technically FOC.

AngTayKor

2,351 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2 months ago | Report Abuse
The answer is here all the time. GB is a speculative stock, not an investment grade stock. As a speculative stock, it didn't disappoint.
---------------

A stock's behaviour is similar to a girl's behaviour. We have to study the behaviour of girl first. If the girl is serious, committed and "wife material", you can commit to her wholeheartedly no problem (investment grade stock).

If a stock is speculative, its like a girl who is promiscuous. How to commit and love her wholeheartedly? Just play along with her and have fun la. You cannot be wholeheartedly serious with a highly flirtatious girl, expecting her to change her ways just because you love her wholeheartedly. Her beautiful face and vital stats (NTA) may look impressive, but the girl is highly promiscuous and flirtatious (speculative stock). She prefers to have multiple no-commitment romance partners (multiple short cycles of price ups and downs).

eagleye

168 posts

Posted by eagleye > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@AngTayKor, great one.

AngTayKor

2,351 posts

Good to see some investors here also doing occasional trading and made free 30+ sen dividend. Happy for them.

记住: 此地高手如云,藏龙卧虎,深藏不露..

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/singapore/singapore-hotels-average-room-rate-one-year-low-june-tourist-arrivals-continue-falling
Singapore hotels’ average room rate at one-year low in June; tourist arrivals continue falling..

此前,市场专家每天都在强调,在美联储降息之前市场会进行调整。这种观点认为,市场可能会在预期的降息之前进行自我修正,以反映未来经济的不确定性和投资者情绪的变化。

短期市场波动难以预测,但长期来看,基本面和宏观经济趋势将起到更大的作用。

AngTayKor

2,351 posts

旧战国:
4.20 - 4.00 - 5.00
4.65 - 4.45 - 4.95
4.95 - 4.55 - 4.87

新战国: 4.87 - 4.65 - 5.10
-------------

4.87 - 4.65 - 5.10 (Crystal ball not working)

Current status: 4.87 - 4.65 - 4.40+ ???

We better let the market decide, no point predicting n speculating base on false hope.

AngTayKor

2,351 posts

Indeed 此地高手如云,藏龙卧虎,深藏不露 👍

FA trading is just one approach among many. There’s no universal investment strategy that fits everyone. I mix long term investments with 20% allocated for FA trading, following the 20-80% rule. However, I consider myself a long term investor.

It can also be a 30-70% rule or even a 50-50% rule..

Forex gain: For instance, 80% of my GenB investment was when the rate was 1 SGD = 3.50 to 3.60 MYR. It is now trading at 1 SGD = 3.336, a forex gain of more than 6%. I expect 1 SGD = 3.2 MYR coming.

DividendGuy67

1,117 posts

Posted by DividendGuy67 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I'm a similar hybrid "investor" on GENTING. There's a core holding and then there's a portion for trading when I don't feel it will break out. My last sell/buy trade though was an exception where I sold off everything and buy back what I sold. I didn't look at GENTING for many years due to 2011 peak and falling, only finally entered GENTING over a year ago, although I consider myself long time investor and trader with 3 decades trading and investing experience. My entries into GENTING ranged 4.07 to 4.40. It's buy, buy, buy, buy, sell, sell, sell, buy, sell, buy with last trades (sell and buy) covering all holdings. The last breakout (above the short term downtrend line) above 4.80 I felt was "fake" and since I am satisfied with the returns, I took a bit more "risk" to sell off everything. I later liked the TauRx prospect with the 29 Jul announcement and so decide to buy back everything sold. Likely I will hold till end this year but depends also on how the price charts evolve in the future.

Post a Comment