Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-20 11:48 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-11-20 11:56

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-20 11:55 | Report Abuse

Development in EU should sound the alarm that booster is necessary! UK and US are ahead so far! But Israel already completed their booster and shown that it is very effective indeed!
I am sure Labuan will be used as test bed first to see the effectiveness of booster!
However, a better and faster booster shot must be planned much earlier! The current fully vaccinated will experience waning effect of the vaccine!
So far data shown Ptizer booster provide almost a year of protection! So be it! But i think as long as we get the booster, it's fine!
The recent booster vaccine is said to be very effective against delta variant! So we really need it!
Khairy need to use several method to ensure very fast execution on the ground! For factories, no need to go to PPV instead a mobile units will be much faster and effective!
PPVs should be open for walk ins! Sejahtera should not give a fix date rather a slot, let's say within a week time! Or 3 days slot! So that we don't waste time to arrange another appointment!
Whatever it is, it must be just as aggresive as previous mass vaccination! We certainly can't afford another lockdown!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-20 11:56 | Report Abuse

I believe Malaysia is in much better position compare to others as we have no anti vaccine dumbass around! So it's all up to government to decide which method is the best for fast execution of booster!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz