Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-28 22:11 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-11-28 22:17

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-28 22:17 | Report Abuse

Zahid is a huge liability! Not only for Umno but for our nation! He was the one that proposed Muafakat only to drag Umno into the pit! He is a pro RUU355 more so than Hadi! Zahid is worst off than Mahathir! Worst of compare to Anwar! I would rather see Anwar become PM compare to Zahid!
As for Najib, he is already found guilty for stealing 4 billion of civil service pension fund!
Umno has plenty of moderate malay leaders! Tok Mat is the best of them all! Ismail Sabri and Khairy are more 'tuan melayu' centric but i guess with strong pressure from MCA, they won't dare! Unfortunately MCA is totally goner!
Having GE15 much earlier is bad! Bad because we really don't know what will happen if some unknown variant spread during campaign period! It's just not the time for GE15! It's totall irresponsible to say the least!
Zahid is worst person to manage pandemic judging from his constant flipflop! I mean, i am very sure Khairy will not be part of his cabinet! Instead cabinet wil be filled with the worst kind of corrupted Umno warlords for sure! Same with Najib as he is too easily manipulated!
In short Umno simply can't afford to have Zahid Najib around! Malaysian can't afford for this looters to be in corridor of power!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz