Posted by jordan126 > 2019-02-15 10:33 | Report Abuse

On December 9, 2015 Rob Matheson of MIT had this press release. MIT alumni entrepreneurs whose 30,200 active companies have created jobs for roughly 4.6 million people. Generating annual revenues of nearly $ 2 trillion US dollars. A figure greater than the gross domestic product (GDP) of the world’s 10th Largest greatest asset a country possesses is its people. For example, Massachusetts Institute of Technology( MIT) news office released on economy. As of October 2018, MIT had 93 Nobel laureates, 34 astronauts, 16 chief scientists of the US air force have been affiliated with MIT, among a host of other outstanding achievers. As for Malaysia, there need to be a drastic change in the way of a new parenting mind set, attitudes towards how we nurture and play our sacred part as parents to bring forth a new generation of human resource to make Malaysia roars as an Asian tiger. Albert Einstein said, “It is insanity to do the same thing, over and over again and expecting a different result.” Where do we begin, if Malaysia were to set a goal to produce a nation of outstanding achievers in the like of MIT graduates? I have an idea to share of how Malaysia can produce a harvest of magnificent individuals who will create a positive impact upon the world such as those attained by the MIT alumni. As a race, the Jews have already used this method to raise a crop of super achievers for hundred of years. The Jews as a people has as of 2017 produced 203 Noble prize winners out of a total of 902 Nobel prize laureates created by the Nobel prize foundation. I like your internet connection to play a part in producing this much needed human resource acceleration project as a community project. By giving your clients the book to read, form discussion group via chat group, and meet regularly like the Toastmaster international speech meeting. From there, there will be cross pollination of ideas of how to implement prenatal psychology education.I will assist to do a demonstration meeting. Once the parents in Malaysia catch on this new parenting skills,perhaps Malaysia will produce her first few Nobel prize winners in the coming generation. The seed of greatness is in this book. “ The secret life of an unborn child” by Thomas Verny. I have obtained permission from the author to print a Malaysian edition. Available now at a very much reduced price from me. Yours in quest of a greater Malaysia as an Asian Tiger Jordan Tan ideas entrepreneur +60163376517

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by jordan126 2019-02-15 10:38

Posted by jordan126 > 2019-02-15 10:38 | Report Abuse

this is a long term project which may not see immediate result. But with time, the next generation will reap the reward,if the new parents labour on the new parenting skills.The Jews has done this for century and see the rich harvest in having 203 Nobel prize winners by 2017 out of a total of 902 nominated by Nobel prize foundation. We need more young people to be involved in this community project. This legacy will uplift this nation who desperately need leadership in every field.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz