Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-09-26 13:06

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-26 12:59 | Report Abuse

On discrimination against certain types of vaccines in some countries, Khairy urged the United Nations (UN) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) to make a fair and just ruling on the matter as all vaccine production has been WHO approved.

“I was informed there are some countries that stipulate that only individuals who receive certain types of vaccines will be exempted from Covid-19 detection tests before departure, undergoing quarantine upon arrival and so on.

Answer : It's up to those countries to uphold their rights! If they think Astrazeneca is garbage, then let it be! I believe country like UK has done their research, which i believe Khairy is referring to!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-26 13:06 | Report Abuse

Do not be silly loh...If U want extend & enhance further massive WORLD trade war then u make lah....silly rules like not recognizing other country's vaccines...when WHO recognise it loh!

Posted by Tobby > Sep 26, 2021 12:59 PM | Report Abuse

On discrimination against certain types of vaccines in some countries, Khairy urged the United Nations (UN) and the World Health Organisation (WHO) to make a fair and just ruling on the matter as all vaccine production has been WHO approved.

“I was informed there are some countries that stipulate that only individuals who receive certain types of vaccines will be exempted from Covid-19 detection tests before departure, undergoing quarantine upon arrival and so on.

Answer : It's up to those countries to uphold their rights! If they think Astrazeneca is garbage, then let it be! I believe country like UK has done their research, which i believe Khairy is referring to!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz