JCY INTERNATIONAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JCY (5161)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (2.41%)

Day's Change

0.41 - 0.425

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

20,122 comment(s). Last comment by Lightofheaven 2 hours ago

jacklintan

1,722 posts

Posted by jacklintan > 2012-09-07 17:13 | Report Abuse

Mark my word: Monday is JCY-HA

jacklintan

1,722 posts

Posted by jacklintan > 2012-09-07 17:17 | Report Abuse

@ymj1016: I am with you with JCY. I am not badly burnt but still burnt.

There are JCY insider trader in this forum. Just be careful.

I will watch this counter with my popcorn in hand (for excitement) but no more play for REAL.

motherfucker JCY!

ymj1016

216 posts

Posted by ymj1016 > 2012-09-07 17:18 | Report Abuse

surewinL: I kena that also, burnt not once, but three times in a row. Man, this lesson really expensive...

surewinL

96 posts

Posted by surewinL > 2012-09-07 17:19 | Report Abuse

Noted. Investor better than gambler. I cut lost no matter how much at the max 20% against the buying price.

ymj1016

216 posts

Posted by ymj1016 > 2012-09-07 17:20 | Report Abuse

Jacklintan: you sure enjoyed watching the dramas...hahahaa, more shows gonna come up in the next few weeks.

ymj1016

216 posts

Posted by ymj1016 > 2012-09-07 17:22 | Report Abuse

Anyway, i'm off now. You guys have a good weekend ahead. Still, JCY is one of my favourite counter. It's hard but i've accepted it.

Good LUCK to you all!

surewinL

96 posts

Posted by surewinL > 2012-09-07 17:23 | Report Abuse

Surely, never learnt unless own self experienced with great pain.
Honestly still making good $ on JCY counter but heavyly lost on KNM and other bad counters. Luckily until now still + in my investment.

jacklintan

1,722 posts

Posted by jacklintan > 2012-09-07 17:23 | Report Abuse

JCY cinema is definitely more expensive than the outside cinema of RM13 the most!

Bloody hell JCY>#@#!@!#@!#@!#@!#@! >:C !!@! sorry guys, need to let go of my anger!

surewinL

96 posts

Posted by surewinL > 2012-09-07 17:24 | Report Abuse

take it easy bros

rookiemy

357 posts

Posted by rookiemy > 2012-09-07 17:26 | Report Abuse

ymj1016: JCY is by far my favorite counter due to its volatility. Be it up or down, opportunities to make money always there. So far TA principles still hold very well for this counter. You may want to re-think your strategy.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-09-07 17:35 | Report Abuse

although din close at 1.04/05, it is still a 3.5 cent up, counted as good news already :)

surewinL

96 posts

Posted by surewinL > 2012-09-07 17:37 | Report Abuse

What do you think next week? As tot of dispose all since want to clear stock before election.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-07 17:41 | Report Abuse

must get out! panicky people makes it volatile! :)

ymj1016

216 posts

Posted by ymj1016 > 2012-09-07 17:44 | Report Abuse

Rookie: long time didn't hear from you here.
I think i'm not discipline enough when dealing these high volatility stocks. I'm no full-time investor, so can't really follow as closely as you all did. But things are really strange, you may be right that TA principles still hold, but things comes either much earlier or a delayed one. Anyway, now i learnt and, i will still keep my eyes on this, just need to take a breathe on other counters first...hehehee to make back my losses a bit...

Really going off liao..have a good weekend EVERYBODY!

surewinL

96 posts

Posted by surewinL > 2012-09-07 17:49 | Report Abuse

Happy W/end to everyone. C you guys next week. gtg

upupjcy

32 posts

Posted by upupjcy > 2012-09-07 18:05 | Report Abuse

Jacklintan, relax. I buy back again on Monday okay.

Just reach Changi Airport after a good Golf Session. Rainy in this tiny island now, going to eat Chilli Crab then go to Sentosa tonight.

30k can be back easily, huat ar...

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-07 18:05 | Report Abuse

fat cat <thumbs up> - sometimes they forget that its not all lost drop a few cent when you see it climb actually in totality! going back to fundamentals i guess when the idiotic IBs have ceased for the moment!! :)

now China also providing stimulus to their market to kick start their lagging economy other than the positive news from ECB. That will abate the problems in Europe for the moment until another weakness is detected!

lastly, lets wait US job data. I think good news will come now one after another after so many negativity in the global economy and in this counter last two days! :)

upupjcy

32 posts

Posted by upupjcy > 2012-09-07 18:09 | Report Abuse

Oh ya, besides JCY, what shares has huge volatility that suits for me? I want those adventurous counter. Biggest happiness is excitement of Roulette, BJ, ahahaha.

Dealer - 20
Me - BJ

I win, haha. some sort of this. Playing 3 hands with one dealer. One hand S$10k. All won $30k. If won 2 hand still got $20k.. HuHu..

If lost all, come again.

Mat Cendana

2,336 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-09-07 18:32 | Report Abuse

azta12, concerning BSKL and the index, I wouldn't say Malaysia is a follower. It's not a leader either. As Yus had said, since some a couple or so months, Malaysia has gone its own way, good or bad. The "bad" is like today - it barely moved despite the significantly strong showing elsewhere. I'd say it's likely more of a mild rebound after the falls over the past two trading days than the European bond matter.

But the "good" thing is that, some weeks ago when most of the other markets were going down, BSKL was okay. Never mind if the rise only involved the blue chips and index-linked counters mostly although some counters did make significant gains. But those counters cannot go up and up forever - the correction was/is only natural.

Despite the general rise today, it was rather muted. This talk of the general elections is also suppressing sentiments too. We will have to be selective...maybe it's not a good time to buy those index-linked counters just yet. But there will always be opportunities with selected speculative counters like JCY and penny stocks. We should help alert everyone here when something seems to be brewing.

bvc100x

74 posts

Posted by bvc100x > 2012-09-07 18:40 | Report Abuse

kc you think tooooo positive. a lot of fund managers sold their shares. maybank,genting,cimb,axiata. why those managers do that? because bear market is coming and it is now september & october. who bought jcy now, wish u all good luck.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-07 18:47 | Report Abuse

hi bvc, i do have my target to exit. so lets see how it is. so far am still in the black.

by your reckoning, the bear market is coming. stock market should not be the place to hang about now, no? been saying that and exiting for the past three months already :)

rookiemy

357 posts

Posted by rookiemy > 2012-09-07 18:47 | Report Abuse

ymj1016: as things are happening very fast for jcy, you need a trading plan before you enter a trade. If you are trapped at a higher price, one way to lower your cost is dispose yours @1.02 and bought back around 0.92, you are effectively lowering your cost by 1k per lot.

The weekly as well as monthly charts, if read together can provide a better picture than looking at daily chart alone. Use this weekend to review your strategy on JCY. You may not want to trade JCY again, but it can be an excellent case study for self learning purpose.

winwin

366 posts

Posted by winwin > 2012-09-07 18:49 | Report Abuse

how far US job data is accurate,only US Government know.i believe bearing market is coming soon. I remember last year sept also same situation.then oct and nov the share price still going down.what i understand is the share price of our market higher than s'pore and other developing countries.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-07 18:53 | Report Abuse

oh yeah, local funds have been net sellers for since the end of last year. so its no big do! its all buying by foreign funds now til end of August from reports. some exit is expected also today by foreign funds because of improved sentiments back in Europe and elsewhere. Its natural! anyway, these speculations of election is good to catch fearful markets, as been said past two days. best of all, all the experts came in with their own respective views, which i absolutely enjoyed myself countering before showing reports i have been studying of JCY. Mind you, danger still not clear because naughty IBs might still take advantage in a worsening market. Just not today, fearing an SC investigation. They are so predictable!

speaking of reports, actually i had not update the MIDF report! a bit lazy now, because trying to capture blips and have to stick close to the screen lately!

rookiemy

357 posts

Posted by rookiemy > 2012-09-07 19:08 | Report Abuse

At times, those views can be noisy. By the way, more downside is expected if FBMKLCI dun climb back above 1630.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-07 19:21 | Report Abuse

also, many of you seems to have a thing against JCY. May i know the reasons why? i did the gentlemanly thing and provided results of my researches. At least we be mature enough to meet halfway and present your side of the story and not just a sweeping remark without any substances.

yeah i know bear is coming, yeah i know its september, but keep in mind some trends will buckle. no matter how bad the situation is, stocks with sound fundamentals will bounce back fast when recovery begin. At least that's what i understand from my dabbling in the stock market! Maybe the rest of the naysayers of JCY have other empirical studies to state otherwise?

jacklintan

1,722 posts

Posted by jacklintan > 2012-09-07 19:23 | Report Abuse

@rookiemy: Malaysia support is always 1500. We all already exceed 1600. It's already too high!

Traders are still trading despite the coming Malaysia GE, US in GE, the whole Europe and US market are already slow down so much.

We are at election sentiments. That is why we broke 1600. Big players mostly have retired from trading ever since May 2012.

Left are those so called apportunist who full time trading, whose rice bowl are from trading.

My only believed now is JCY will still continues to trade at 1.00 to 1.09 (highest)next week. 3 more weeks to go before the end of Sept 2012.
(before GE, 95cents possible)
2nd tier will be rm1.11-1.14 (after election)
3rd tier (from Nov-Dec) 1.20-1.45

Before GE, Malaysia KLCI will drop at least 30-50 points!

jacklintan

1,722 posts

Posted by jacklintan > 2012-09-07 19:29 | Report Abuse

@kc loh. Forgive this bvc100x. His remark sounded harsh. He said I asked stupid question in ytl forum. bugger fellow...but never mindlah. we put it in constructive manner.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-07 19:29 | Report Abuse

research in Thailand states flooding has begin in one of the province. this may sound cruel but maybe another bumper harvest for JCY? Reading between the line, is Bangkok expecting the worse again?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/582602-ranong-faces-more-floods-landslides/

this is the one about bangkok. Two questions must be asked. Why heavy congestion, and where do the waters come from?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/582607-bangkok-second-flood-test-cancelled/

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-07 19:37 | Report Abuse

jack, the market will be high, no doubt because funds are flooding the market. the support between 1550-1600 is fine, unless the european stocks do a run and pull out in one go. but above 1630, i know its high! so last two days correction is welcomed.

about index that is fine, but let's talk JCY per se. What is wrong fundamentally, except being thrashed by rumours and lies? anyone?

i have no problem with bvc100x. he seems decent to warn others. I just need facts!

jacklintan

1,722 posts

Posted by jacklintan > 2012-09-07 19:52 | Report Abuse

@kc loh: We know more about JCY than JCY themselves.Everyone is smarter and more cautious. Are we all overly doing it?

We know the flood, the empirical studies, data per se of JCY top to bottom. The chart shows a drastic fall from 1.50 on 23/8 to 1.34 and another sharp fall on 5/9 (1.09 to 89cts) , followed by news of share buy back option.

Seriously speaking 3 cents of dividend distributed to everyone when they're making a profit of 1000plus %???

The fact is.....you're the follower. a gambler if you choose JCY. You're a genuine spectulator. You chose to stay because JCY creates opportunity for profit taking. full stop.

What else is empirical data ?

I sense you have worry now because still holding JCY?

rookiemy

357 posts

Posted by rookiemy > 2012-09-07 19:55 | Report Abuse

jacklintan: how you justify support @1500?

jacklintan

1,722 posts

Posted by jacklintan > 2012-09-07 20:02 | Report Abuse

We are all at "end age" of stock market. Just be careful with your hard earn pennies.

When "enough" is enough to you...?

I need to focus on something else.

Are we as rich as this fellow (Datuk Tung)upupjcy? After lost 30k, still eat luxury food? Still in good mood...
The loss doesn't pinch him. The question is, can you afford it?

Contra players on JCY= bare 100% risk

bvc100x

74 posts

Posted by bvc100x > 2012-09-07 20:08 | Report Abuse

now i am the speculator or gambler. lolx. what you say support is not support. this is what call ur own wishful thinking. No body know what is the klse support. you are out of your mind. not me. people buy jcy have chance losing money in short term. In long term, it is a win win situation. a p/e 4.8x, growth profit, good price/book. jcy is a very good stock. they r not gambler. they just have longer vision than u. share buy back is 24.41% plus citigroup hk got 74.12 (totally 98.53%). if u think the 1.47% investors can control the market, u r wrong. it is bear market, every stock drop, including jcy. even if i noob, i also know calculate and using market data. i think u r the speculator here.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-07 20:12 | Report Abuse

Maybe I am worried of the amount of negativity! :)

bvc100x

74 posts

Posted by bvc100x > 2012-09-07 20:13 | Report Abuse

kc, best price.... kc, best price... lol

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-07 20:14 | Report Abuse

Now that is good point by bvc100x if he puts it like that.

super911

300 posts

Posted by super911 > 2012-09-07 20:14 | Report Abuse

Nothing should be worried except coming quarters EPS.

jacklintan

1,722 posts

Posted by jacklintan > 2012-09-07 20:19 | Report Abuse

@kc loh: You have the time.

Some negativity can turn to positive in slip seconds. Check out this bvc100x. One second JCY is a bad counter. don't invest!
Another second,JCY is a good counter. Invest!

Talk is cheap. Anyway, we all have the freedom to voice our opinion.

(who are speculator and who are not, they know it better than you, bvc100x) You don't need to speak for they, as "they" not speaking for you.

Check all my posting. I never said 1.47% of investors can control the market.

You crazy bitch. It's you who think it is! siao lang!

bvc100x

74 posts

Posted by bvc100x > 2012-09-07 20:19 | Report Abuse

"Are we as rich as this fellow (Datuk Tung)upupjcy? After lost 30k, still eat luxury food? Still in good mood..." I dun understand why he said that. I think he is what we called "ANTIRICH" or "仇富"

Posted by PaulinaYong > 2012-09-07 20:20 | Report Abuse

Buy & Sell at you OWN RISK...
If you believe in yourself you can doit..
But if you AFRAID you hard earn cash get BURN better dont doit..
YES..Now PENNY will ROCKET before GE but trade with BRAIN not HEART..

bvc100x

74 posts

Posted by bvc100x > 2012-09-07 20:21 | Report Abuse

putting ur own emotion & feeling in stock market is not a wise choice. let me remind u: 贪念,恐惧,无知和希望. just like most of the gambler out there.

bvc100x

74 posts

Posted by bvc100x > 2012-09-07 20:22 | Report Abuse

"BRAIN not HEART.."

Posted by PaulinaYong > 2012-09-07 20:24 | Report Abuse

Suit yourself..

bvc100x

74 posts

Posted by bvc100x > 2012-09-07 20:25 | Report Abuse

paulina, i not ironic what u said. I mean ur r right.

jacklintan

1,722 posts

Posted by jacklintan > 2012-09-07 20:30 | Report Abuse

upupjcy can afford to lose.. He have millions from inheritance. He can lost on table and feels nothing.He can afford it because rich in cash.

Can you afford it??

what the heck now about anti rich??? siao lang

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-07 20:57 | Report Abuse

hahaha... this is getting out of topic. i am not really worried because despite the red sea of losses the last two days before today, JCY rose back about 10 sens. That's speaks of its fundamentals. I am merely asking what is the worry here? and if there is, i will be happy to know! saying a bear market does not help because when/if the bear comes, every counters are affected.

but now its turning out to be a brickbat contest which doesn't help anyone. so i will withdraw. Jacklintan, i see you have sold your stake. Why so upset?

Mat Cendana

2,336 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-09-07 22:02 | Report Abuse

I'm really indebted to a few people at this forum who have educated me on the pros and cons of warrants, and in understanding their calculations and the workings. Passerby, alantm, CP Teh, richman etc.

Just a couple of months ago, I had totally ignored warrants, the main reasons being their having expiry dates plus in not getting dividends. But now they have opened up a whole new dimension in trading. Due to their leveraged nature, the profit (and loss) are significantly bigger than ordinary shares. Works faster too.

I still put in most of the capital in ordinary shares but it appears that it is warrants that have been contributing more profits! However, I won't change the ratio though - have to be prudent for one can hurt himself badly when the warrants trade goes the other way.

Going to use the weekend to study the various warrants so that I'll be prepared should `interesting things' happen to these counters. It appears that the premiums aren't too important, nor the mother's fundamental - it is volume and momentum. Plus one's decisiveness in getting in and out.

hornetsjet

340 posts

Posted by hornetsjet > 2012-09-07 22:08 | Report Abuse

seems like the company is struggling to raise the price by purchased share more than 75%!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz