Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-24 19:29 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-08-24 19:37

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-24 19:32 | Report Abuse

So yeah, everybody is so tired of politicial instabality! And yeah, we do expect Ismail Sabri administration to collapse in near term!
But even if it collapse, we all know Anwar will not be able to takeover! He simply doesn't have the number for sure! All this majority talk is just one big bs coming from him!
Beside, if any of Pas, Umno or Bersatu try to bring away and cause this administration to collapse, it will reflect very badly on them! Just like what happen to Anwar and Zahid! Now, Anwar and Zahid has been total dissapointment for what they have done this nation and to rakyat! They were so power craze during the last few months that they purposely cause MOhiden administration to collapse with zero backup plan!
In the end, both Anwar and Zahid politicial career is considered dead by now!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-24 19:33 | Report Abuse

Having said that, rakyat is watching! We are watching who will be part of this new government ministers! I am watching who will be holding MOF! MOF is the most important post here! Get the wrong dude, Ismail and Malaysia totally finish!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-24 19:37 | Report Abuse

But it seems bursa is enjoying some honeymoon period! 30 points in one day is a big deal! Honestly i doing know why bursa is so bullish at the moment!
And most of the 1st liners already hitting bull momentum! However for 3rd liners and laggards, they hardly making any move!
Perhaps, for those who want to make so fast cash, may consider 3rd liners and laggards!
But heck, who am i to say! I really don't know! Considering we are not in recovery mode! Unlike back in late last year where we where having so little infections!
Perhaps going aggresive on mass vaccianation will see lower infections in coming months and trigger recovery mode once again!
Please! I really dont' know! So dont' quote me!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz