Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-06 13:21 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-06 13:29

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-06 13:26 | Report Abuse

For years, i would go to JPJ to renew my license or road tax! And it's a stressful process for me!
Last year was the worse ever! I had to que for hours to get my road tax renewed! And seeing those grumpy civil servants really add more negativity to already gloom day!
Then it occurred to me that we can renew our road tax at any Pos Malaysia branches!
And you know what, it only took me less that 5 minutes to get my new road tax! What! So fast! And the other good thing is, Pos Malaysia branch was only walking distance from my house! Yeah, lucky me, since migrating to Johor, everything is like walking distance nowadays! By the way, the reason i choose this particular Taman was that, i can see the 4D outlet from my house! The other things just fall into place i guess!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-06 13:29 | Report Abuse

Since Pos Malaysia can do heck of a good job compare to JPJ, i think it safe to say we don't need those bloated JPJ branches! I mean, if i go and renew my road tax at nearest JPJ, i would have to deal with police because i am crossing district, deal with super long que and above all get bad vibe from this JPJ staff! Why get yourselves into this negative cycle in already pariah state of Malaysia!
So yeah, i give huge thumbs up to Pos Malaysia in providing fast and efficient road and license renewal! You guys should skip JPJ after this!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz