Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-11 12:16 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-11 12:25

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-11 12:23 | Report Abuse

Lawmakers will scream and shout that Khairy is responsible for many of the brought in dead malaysians!
Dudes, please, how can you blame Khairy! If there are stubborn malaysians out there who refuse to get the jab! It only takes half an hour to get the jab! Now you can just walk into any PPV without appointment! We are getting 1st class vaccine! You can get Sinovac too if you think China vaccine are better! Decision is yours!
But if you refuse to get vaccinated, that's your problem! Going forward government will have to accept that they can no longer afford the luxury of lockdown or any of those failed SOPs that they have put in place!
Instead, God help us! Or perhaps, vaccine can help us! Maybe for the next 3 to 6 months or so, i don't know! Until the next booster shot which i will be the first in line to get it!
We have no choice! Government has no choice! And the sad reality is, death from Covid will still be in hundreds or thousands daily! Cases will remain 20k daily! Of course we can blame the government for not been strict with illegal migrants which is the real reason for previous government failure to contain Covid!
Like i said, lockdown no longer effective tool to contain Covid! It's too late! The only other option is to let Covid spread and infect us all! You can call it herd immunity if you like!
But to me, it's survival of the fittest!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-11 12:25 | Report Abuse

My message is simple, if you want better chances in this new world, get vaccinated! If you refuse, then it's okay! Maybe you will not be around much longer!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz