Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-11 18:47 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-11 18:53

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-11 18:53 | Report Abuse

You know, Anwar of late is no longer the same Anwar that we used to know! I mean, he is a man with plan A with no backup plan B, C or D! That's why opponents are taking advantage of him left and right!
Anyway, i already predicted what Anwar going to do! Yeah, scream and shout of vote of confidence! Dude, are you telling rakyat that our constitution has fail and Agong should constantly intervene in our politics! Because, if you continue to use Agong card, eventually, there's no use for our constitution and have to revise it so that the royals will have upper say in everything! That's what you are trying to undermine here!
Anyway, Ismail Sabri has set a good precedent! He is willing to reform our parliment which is way over due! Ismail Sabri seems to set a legacy of himself as a reformer! Well, let's wait and see! For this i give him some praise for doing what Harapan should have done during those 22 months!
If Ismail Sabri continue to reform our parliment, our economy and do what is necessary in doing what Harapan has promised to do, then there's nothing for Harapan to fight for! And this is good for rakyat! And our nation!
And perhaps Harapan leaders will realise that they too urgently need a reform especially in current leadershp lineup which are just too antiquated and stale!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz