Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-12 23:01 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-13 02:07

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-12 23:10 | Report Abuse

So Senior Lim screaming and shouting over new surging death from Covid! Yeah, like usually, he is just capitalizin on it! He has no care for rakyat, that's for sure! That's why we must move without such opportunists antiquated old guards!
The truth of the matter is, those death are coming from those who are not vaccinated! Covid virus is gaining strength! And most of it's victims are those who are not vaccinated and weak immune system! And sadly, the profile of those who have died basically fit the same profile!
Trust me, getting some sun daily is the best supplement against Covid infection! Half an hour a day should charge up your immune system!
And yes, please get vaccinated! Decision is yours!
This is the reality of new world order! Like it or not, it is what it is! The world is overpopulated and by nature or with intent, the depopulation is in progress! Take Malaysia for example, every 300 death daily from Covid translate into 100k death a year! From 100k death, it reduce projected birth by 50k yearly! Or 100k if you take 2 or 3 birth more!
So you see, by math, Malaysia population will stay constant for the next generation or so!
For the rest of the world, it could be on the same trajectory!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-12 23:12 | Report Abuse

However having said that, decade from now, humanity will face more harsh event like rapid change in climate where coastal areas will be under water! There's a website that predicted this event! No, i won't share with you guys because it may affect property prices along the coastal areas! But i give you a hint, stay away from Penang! Many of the areas there going to be under water!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-12 23:15 | Report Abuse

Beside change in climate, we also face limited supply of fish from our already polluted ocean!
So yeah, dying from Covid is less severe compare to what wil be face in coming decade!
Yeah, sorry guys, it's kinda depression! But it's okay since i won't be around by then! Gosh, i am already over 60, i don't think i will live below 70 or 80 like Grandpa Koon! And if i am still around in my 80s, i think i will spend my time furthering my studies! Heck, why not!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-13 02:06 | Report Abuse

Only another 30% malaysians yet to get vaccinated! Meaning around 8 millions remain unvaccinated!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-13 02:07 | Report Abuse

There's no excuse not to get vaccinated! You can walk in to any PPV center! No need to register with Sejahtera!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz