Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-14 23:14 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-15 01:31

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-14 23:17 | Report Abuse

The table has been turn! Agong made it clear! He has chosen Ismail Sabri based on constitution! Agong warn Anwar that against using him in parliment!
Yeah, like i said, Anwar is dumbass! He is like a train! Always with plan A without plan B! He will continue on this plan A train until it hit the wall!
So yeah, Anwar will scream and shout in parliment demanding VOC! But Agong already said, no need!
Tell me, who is been treacherous now! Who is against Agong now!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-14 23:18 | Report Abuse

It's so easy to predict Anwar direction! That's why he never became PM because everybody knew what Anwar is all about!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-14 23:18 | Report Abuse

I doubt Agong will entertain Anwar after this! Beaten once, beaten again, but never again!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-14 23:20 | Report Abuse

This is what Anwar true nature! Using others to get to what he wants! But in that process the ones he used will be step on like piece of chit! So many abandon him because of this!
Agong finally see what others have been whispering!

gohkimhock

3,101 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2021-09-14 23:24 | Report Abuse

Tobby, you had too much beer..

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-14 23:44 | Report Abuse

Hihihaha! I wish! Last beer i had was like 40 years ago!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-14 23:45 | Report Abuse

Anyway, i think rakyat in general are not impress with Anwar! Anwar clearly using Agong! Agong said no need VOC, but look who is so desperate demanding VOC in parliment now!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-15 01:28 | Report Abuse

Background story on VOC! Actually it was Sultan of Perak who suggested VOC on first session of parliment! Agong didn't say anything but was mistaken to agree to it!
However, based on constitution, it is up to Agong to decide who becomes new PM based on his belief that the new PM has majority support of lawmakers!
So yeah, unless the 114 lawmakers send their formal retraction of support, it's actually really pointless to do VOC!
But of course Anwar will always up to this type of game because of his desperation to be PM!
There's no provision in constitution to do VOC! But why Anwar continously demand for it even after Agong address in parliment that he is very satisfied with Ismail Sabri appointment!
Like i said so many times, please, Anwar is just not what we though he was! Please get rid of this troublemaker once and for all!
We have better alternative like Khairy! We can't afford to continously believe in fairy tales of Anwar Ibrahim!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-15 01:31 | Report Abuse

Remember when Pas proposed a motion to do VOC on Mahathir during Harapan 22 months! Tell me, who was the first to object to it! Yeah, Anwar Ibrahim!
You see how Anwar will twist and turn on same subject only to suit his agenda! Why reject VOC on Mahathir but insist on VOC for Ismail Sabri!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz