Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-21 17:13 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-09-21 17:26

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-21 17:19 | Report Abuse

One of the biggest worry is that, our healthcare system will be overwhelmed with surge of Covid patients!
However, we need to accept that the half baked lockdown was a wasted opportunity! I think the blame lies with Assmin for refusal to lockdown factories during MCO 2.0 and MCO 3.0!
It could have been only 2 weeks of full lockdown instead of almost totally wasted 4 months with no result!
Another reason for the epic failure was that, migrants were freely moving in and out of Malaysia, so apparent during mass vaccination where millions of migrants seeing going into PPVs all over our country!
We have fail as a nation as a result!
Anyway, lesson not learn! That's all i have to say!
But given that we have see mass vaccination hitting above 50%, then i think our healthcare system will be able to take it! Maybe! I really don't know! It's time to find out the hard way!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-21 17:21 | Report Abuse

And it's time to accept that vaccination is no longer a choice! Rather a necessary requirement in order to return to new normal!
It's nothing to do with politics! It's necessary evil that we all must accept!
Vaccine is vaccine! It's a proven technology! Despite the fact that Covid is a man made virus! More reason to accept that vaccination is the best defence against serious consequence of infections! And of course to prevent further mutation of Covid!
Just get it done! Make it compulsory! And please, take full control of our borders! Migrants are the reason for the big surge!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-21 17:24 | Report Abuse

Rubbish lah...the factories are not the only major cause of increase in covid mah!

U ask yourself lah....we have lockdown of more than 1.5 yrs mah...why ulu places like kelantan, sabah & sarawak, who have not much factories have so many covid cases leh ??

It is due to indiscipline of msian population, the tidak apa attitude, tak kesan attitude of the enforcer and double standard of the authorities that cause the spread of covid loh!

Posted by Tobby > Sep 21, 2021 5:19 PM | Report Abuse

One of the biggest worry is that, our healthcare system will be overwhelmed with surge of Covid patients!
However, we need to accept that the half baked lockdown was a wasted opportunity! I think the blame lies with Assmin for refusal to lockdown factories during MCO 2.0 and MCO 3.0!
It could have been only 2 weeks of full lockdown instead of almost totally wasted 4 months with no result!
Another reason for the epic failure was that, migrants were freely moving in and out of Malaysia, so apparent during mass vaccination where millions of migrants seeing going into PPVs all over our country!
We have fail as a nation as a result!
Anyway, lesson not learn! That's all i have to say!
But given that we have see mass vaccination hitting above 50%, then i think our healthcare system will be able to take it! Maybe! I really don't know! It's time to find out the hard way!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-21 17:26 | Report Abuse

Just open up lah!

Since vaccination rate so high mah!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz