Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-24 18:39 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-24 18:49

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-24 18:49 | Report Abuse

Zahid and Hadi share similar political playbook! They love to use Islam as their main anchor!
Problem is, their gamebit RUU355 suited for village malays! For the urban malays, RUU355 is a sure thing to lose your voters!
You see, urban malays are now malay biggest voters! And the youth are now accounted for over 50% of voters!
Tell me, do you think RUU355 will attract their interest! One thing i know about malay is that they don't tell you if they support or reject something especially related to their faith!
As for RUU355, they will keep quiet about it! But rest assured, they reject it! And those who play RUU355 is on certain course to losing GE15!
But tell that to Zahid and Hadi! They are on single track minded over this thingy! RUU355 may be suited for Iran regime or those newly not appointed talibans in Aghanistan! But RUU355 will not win you elections in Malaysia or Indonesia!
Urban malays nowadays are very money driven! 20 years ago, you hardly se roadside malay hawkers! Today, nasi lemak is just for those starting in business! Near my place, i can get very delicious roadside fried chicken sold by malay hawker! It's so good, i will never again buy my fix from KFC! And cheap too! There are now so many malay hawkers selling so many things! I call this phenomena, 'Bossku culture'! I believe, Najib indeed left a huge mark in birth of malay roadside hawkers!
If Najib didn't listen to Zahid RUU355 suggestion, i think Najib could have maintain over 80 malay seats! Unfortunately RUU355 scared the living out of many malays during those days before GE14!
If Ismail Sabri is smart enough, or rather brave enough, he should drop all those RUU355 before it's too late!
RUU355 is a huge no no for malays! It's going to harm Umno and Pas in a big way! Malays are silent but they will show their displeasure by not voting for Umno and Pas!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz