Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-25 21:51 | Report Abuse

World!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-25 22:03

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-25 21:53 | Report Abuse

Well, chill guys! If you are 60 and above like myself, most probably we won't be around to experience this upcoming blockbuster!
Climate change is an avoidable! The enlightens trying to reduce global population through Covid pandemic but it seems humanity may somewhat overcome this! So probably Project Noah has been a failure especially so China able to curb and contain Covid very succesfully! China was it's main target anyway! But it seems US suffer the most, it's like throwing fire ball only for the ball to explode back!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-25 21:59 | Report Abuse

However, climate change is totally different! This one, does not come from the enlightens! Rather from mother nature itself!
The thing is, you cannot run away from climate change! Yeah, sure, you can follow the millions if not billions who will travel by foot to another continent and escape the onslaught of mother nature!
If you don't know what is climate change is all about, mother nature already given us some preview!
Yeah, have you notice how heavy the rainfall has been lately! Have you notice how hot our weather has been! Or how cold on certain time! The tempeture goes into either extreme! Well, not as extreme in decades to come! Or how places that never experience flood suddenly experience flash flood! Or how migratory birds, birds you never seen before suddenly appear out of the blue!
Yeah, we are seeing this at a very mild level! But our grandchildren, it's going to be a nightmare for them! The change of temperature can go from very cold to super hot in a day! Or how they will become very fearful when the rains fall! Even a gush a wind will send them searching into a bunker!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-25 22:00 | Report Abuse

Good luck in farming too! Probably half of planet earth will be impossible to do farming as the weather will be so bad, you can only plant things in underground flood free bunkers!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-25 22:03 | Report Abuse

Scientists predicted this thing to start in 30 years time! But in between, we may see some preview of things!
My advise, make sure your home is free flood area! Higher elevation compare to the rest!
Of course it would be safe to buy condo with elevated parking space and you unit high above!
But i think for inland, we should be safe enough! So not so much worry for now! But i could be wrong!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz