Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-05 00:01 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-10-05 00:09

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-05 00:06 | Report Abuse

During Trump time, he would bang on the Sauds making threats until the royals would just release more oil into the market!
Trump knew how to make the Sauds jump up and down! Of course Donald is the most vicious leader in the world and he like to push everybody buttons just for fun!
Even North Korea dictator got a taste of bigger bully than he was!
Today however, the Sauds are not playing footsie with Biden administration! In fact they are telling the world, the Sauds are in charge of oil now!
Russia is more than happy to see much higher oil price! In fact we are in the midst of energy crunch like we never knew before!
Before long, that usd100 will be new normal! And of course, the rush to open up new deepsea rig to be put on line as quickly as possible!
Well, folks, here's the thing! That wil take another year or two! Yeah, once again we are back to 2013 all over again!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-05 00:09 | Report Abuse

If oil remain high throughout till 2024, then of course Trump will make a comeback! And by that time, better throw away your oil stocks!
Anyway, i made a huge mistake buying into Saprng! Lesson learn! Don't fight and remain denial consider the negative variables Saprng is going through! Instead i have gone back to my oil principle, stick with winners!
Hengyuan is a clear winner in oil stock! Of course i wont' tell you guys what oil stock i switch to but no worries! I will share once it's time for me to sell!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz