Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-10 22:37 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-11-10 22:47

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-10 22:42 | Report Abuse

It turns out, it's not military action that curb Abu Sayyaf but Covid! Abu Sayyaf members is now only around 1k down from few thousand years ago!
The reason, because there's no kidnapping been carried out, the money dries up too!
Abu Sayyaf main source of income is kidnapping of course! And there's no overseas tourists to kidnap!
If Duherte takes more aggresive action now, i think all the muslim militants in Phillipines will be history in few months time!
The lesson here is, stop paying ransom to Abu Sayyaf! Malaysia must be very firm on this!
Those in tourim industry must give full protection to their guests or else they should not be given license to operate along Philipines border!
As for Abu Sayyaf, it's up to Malaysia side to help Phillipines to get rid of them once and for all!
This is the unfortunately blowback due to Mahathir's IC Project! If Mahathir had not given citizenship to this minority in the first place, Sabah would not have such a huge security problem!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-10 22:44 | Report Abuse

I repeatedly talk about Sabah because i think future leaders must prevent such blunders from ever happening again! We should not simply give instant citizenship to dubious people! Giving citizenship to suluks was one of Malaysia biggest blunder and security scandal! Of which Mahathir should be brought to trial for treason!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-10 22:46 | Report Abuse

Shafie Apdal during short Harapan administration was pushing for instant citizenship to suluks! He was trying to continue Mahathir legacy without thinking about the security of Sabah and Malaysia as a whole! We must reject such leaders!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-10 22:47 | Report Abuse

If any Malaysia leaders have this agenda regardless of which migrants they champion, then we will only face backlash in term of national security! This is exactly what happen to US and EU when they gave in to idealists!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz