Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-12 22:12 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-11-12 22:19

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-12 22:19 | Report Abuse

I think there's lack of awareness or rather wait and see attitude towards booster shot!
It's still early days so those who got their vaccine back in Feb to May, still thinks they don't need it!
Rightly so! But by early next year, i think booster shot must be pushed to ensure this endemic phase does not turn into pandemic phase again!
However, having said that, our frontliners should be made sure to get their booster shot first!
And then by early next year, by January, all elderly must be given their booster!
And then, states with highest infections should be given priority on booster!
Only then booster be given to the rest of malaysians!
I think we are very cooperative in this regard! No need to lecture us about it given the overwhelming respond earlier!
Once we again achieve over 90%, then those who refuse to get their booster should be downgraded to unvaccinated and not allow to enter business premises and government agencies!
Bare in mind, Covid vaccine is not like previous vaccine! I believe, pharmas have yet to produce vaccine with lasting effect!
And the rollout of antiviral will not be fast enough to reach those who are infected!
But i think for us, we should be okay as long as the rollout of booster goes smoothly!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz