Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-14 23:26 | Report Abuse

Innovation!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-11-14 23:34

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-14 23:34 | Report Abuse

Facebook is now the most hated media social! But anyway, i love the new marketplace, very useful!
But the new metaverse, hhmmmm, i guess it's our first introduction to avatar or something!
But i won't bet of Metaverse! It's just not going to make it far! You see, using Oculus is not good for our eyes! This form of input is not ideal!
But few years from now, a newer version which connect directly to our brain will transform yet again the way we live our life!
It's like the movie Surrogates where we would spend our days lying on a sofa and we live our lives using new body!
Or we will put on this device that will put us in metaverse dimensions!
However, metaverse will be very useful on Mars as those who opted to go there will feel very stressful and need an escape in visual world!
Unfortunately back on earth, metaverse will be new normal as many find it hard to cope with reality!
The coming decades will not be as good as today! Our future generation will deal with devastation of climate change! And also compete with AI in many areas!
Hence escape to metaverse will be part of the way to deal with this stressful new world!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz