Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-23 20:27 | Report Abuse

Future!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-11-23 20:44

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-23 20:42 | Report Abuse

You know, the much hated Bill Gates who is correctly predict many things today also among the first few who dare to talk about climate change!
When we first hit by Covid, all fingers were pointing at Bill Gates who predict this once 100 years pandemic would happen in our lifetime! Well, Bill Gates also predicted one day all of us will be carrying a supercomputer which can fit in our pocket! Or how the CRT monitors will be laughing stock today! Among many things if you read his books!
In short, Bill Gates is a futurist! He made his billons not because he invented Microsoft which he didn't! He copypaste it from someone else who refuse to release it despite Bill Gates plead and assistance! So i don't blame Bill Gates for capitalizing on the poor dude!
Anyway, Bill Gates has been constantly reminder us about climate change!
So what is climate change! In layman term, the weather we have today will be totally different from what we used to, today!
The worst case scenario is that, the world part of middle part of the globe will turn into desert!
But before that, the future generation, Gen Z, in particular will live through one of the worst climate disaster that we never got through!
So yeah, be glad we will not be around! For me, i would be around in 10 years time or if my age stretch beyond 80, maybe i would to experience the beginning of the worst in climate change! I mean, the begining!
So pray we would be around 20 years from now! Let the Gen Z handle such event!
First of all, the rainfall would increase drastically! Today, we may bemoan of floods everything it rains! Well, future generation will be very scared the moment they see the rain comes! Why, because when it rains, it really really pours like waterfall! The roof over our heads today won't be able to stay the tremendous force of the pounding rains!
And then the drought! I mean, you may hate the rain but during the drought, you taps will be dry as sahara! And future generations will have to learn to store water for the next few months during such drought! Dams and lakes will dry up as evaporation hits!
So it's like too much water and too little water!
Yeah, it's going to be bad!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-23 20:44 | Report Abuse

Anyway, Covid is a man made disaster! Climate change, unfortunately is also related to man own fault! The real problem is over population! And the only real cure for climate change is to reduce human population! The earth can only take so much humans! But nobody dares to speak out!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz