Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-03 20:30 | Report Abuse

Let them assume that the object of life is to be greedy, religious and racist. Make them forget the good things in life and dwell on the bad Let them do everything in the name of money Make them think little worth living for, apart from the mentioned objectives Let them believe the old system is indispensible to the well-being of the country and future Make them bemoan the fact that they are disadvantaged-albeit-privilege and others are taking advantage of them Let them think that they are exceptional Make them forget the feelings and rights of other people Let them never forget a grudge Make them get mad and even Let them fear the future, regret the past, miss the present moment

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2019-10-27 13:34

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-04 07:56 | Report Abuse

Failing to lauch nationwide 'Malaysian First' campaign....

......all learning institutions

all admininstrative offices

Also failure in re-launch 'Belilah Barang Buatan Malaysia'......and lead by example........starting with cars- all statemen and ministries.....Perodua or Proton only

Fail to come up with next budget.......public funding for 'Malaysian First' only programs

.....instead of whatever race-based institutions, bodies or organizations(It's high time for these deep states to be self sustaining )

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-09-04 08:25 | Report Abuse

New msia.....new climate for continual rise of PASism.........a fascism equivalent......... a form of far right-wing, authoritarian ultrafanaticism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy...

...........as opposed to liberalism, Marxism, and anarchism, fascism is placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-10-27 08:34 | Report Abuse

THE SKY IS EMPTY (MY HOUSE - FLAG FREE)

Last year, about three months after that fateful date May 9, a day I now regard as accursed, I went out and bought a national flag for the first time in my life.

I then flew that flag on a tall pole fixed to my gate’s pillar, just like many of my neighbours. The flag flying high was a sight that touched me with various arousing emotions - elation, hope, pride - and at the glorious change heading our way.

The surprise today is not that these beliefs of optimism seem to have disappeared but the speed at which our prime minister achieved this collapse. After all of his pious preaching and promises, we never reckoned with what really lay beneath his visage of benevolence.

He led us away from Umno and in its place, he installed Bersatu. People like Syed Sadiq Syed Abdul Rahman don’t really matter as he is a little boy who believes he has grown up and matured just because he prowls with more seasoned and cunning politicians.

And this year? My flag lies forsaken and hidden somewhere in my storeroom. After all that Mahathir and Bersatu wreaked on us, I will not be flying that flag. The sky in my neighbourhood looks so empty.

(By vijay47)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-10-27 08:39 | Report Abuse

Wake Up - Before It's Too Late
(The Best Time To Plant The Right Tree Is Half A Century Ago, The Next Best To Realize that Is Now)

Last week I was a Bedouin restaurant in the KL suburbs and I was intrigued by the dynamics of the interaction between the waiters serving our table and the guy manning the counter. They seemed to be switching back and forth in a mixture of Arabic and English with a third language I couldn’t quite place occasionally thrown in.
“Where are you guys from?” I finally asked one of them.

“I’m from Yemen, my two friends are from Syria and Pakistan,” he replied enthusiastically.

I nodded wisely as if in sudden comprehension of the horrors they must have escaped just to come to live and work in Malaysia. The exchange reminded me of the words of another expat/refugee – an Iranian musician who told me:

“You in Malaysia, you don’t understand how good it is here. I don’t know why some people want to follow my part of the world. Don’t allow Malaysia to be spoiled by chasing extremism of any kind.” I wish I had that kind of power, buddy.

(Martin Vengadesan)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-10-27 13:23 | Report Abuse

WHAT A SWING FROM BEING AN EXEMPLARY MODEL TO ONE TO BE AVOIDED (BEFORE AND AFTER HIS 22 YEARS OF MISMANAGEMENT)

In the 1980s, when I was a student in the US, whenever I met Muslim students from other countries they would look up to Malaysia, saying we were the model to follow because, in those days, Malaysia was able to combine religiosity with modernisation. Recently, in the last 10 years or so, I’m getting the opposite reaction.“People are saying, ‘Look at Malaysia; this is what happens when you mix religion with politics. You’re going to be extremists, Malaysia is now the model to be avoided.

(Prof. Syed Farid, an expert in SOCIOLOGY)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-10-27 13:34 | Report Abuse

We voted for lions, not mice!!

If Malaysia Baru is to see the light of day, PH needs to finally dismantle the culture of political patronage that has permeated the fabric of our institutions. We no longer can afford to sustain a culture of moral hazard in our business and government institutions. Malaysians voted differently in GE14 in the hope of seeing more courage on the part of their elected representatives. This includes the courage to move beyond the systems of the past and to pave a new way forward for the country.

(Fadhli Abd Rahman)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz