Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-13 12:12 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-07-13 12:23

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-13 12:16 | Report Abuse

So yeah, rakyat are angry! Angry because MCO 3.0 has damage rakyat socioeconomy! Small businesses are closing shop for good!
And what is Anwar doing about it! He wants new PM! And you know i know who that new PM is! But here's the thing, Anwar desperately want court cluster to help him! He also wants rakyat to go the streets and demand Anwar to be our new PM!
Haix! Witnessing this new development, my little hope or faith for Anwar totally goner!
I mean, those black thingy is so Indonesia right now! Yeah, if you must know, black rally, black shirt, black flag actually came from Indonesia! Do you notice Anwar too wear his shirt like Jowoki! Yeah, this bugger loves to copy everything from Indonesia including the way he talks!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-13 12:18 | Report Abuse

By the way, Selangor KL is under Harapan administration! Harapan won Selangor KL with landslide majority! So tell me, since Harapan has majority voice in Selangor, how come Harapan can't close down those factories! If Anwar is so weak and can't act in his own territory, then how can we depend on him on national level!
Even Sarawak government can do super great job in mass vaccination! Do you know Sarawak vaccination rate is at 90%! There's no vaccine piling up in storage!
And for Selangor, do you know that half of the vaccine given by federal are sitting in storage rotting away!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-13 12:19 | Report Abuse

Do you know selangorians have registered with Sejahtera for months waiting to be vaccinated!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-13 12:20 | Report Abuse

So yeah, Harapan is 'Kerajaan Gagal'! So stop pointing fingers and look at yourselves you imcompetent Harapan leaders!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-13 12:21 | Report Abuse

By the way, we have not forgotten how you guys were totally imcompetent during those 22 months! So imcompetent that Najib actually was making a comeback!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-13 12:23 | Report Abuse

Oh, by the way, do you know that federal government has allocated enough vaccine to get all selangorians vaccinated this month! And what is Anwar doing to make sure all this vaccine get jab into selangorians! Nothing!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz