Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-25 16:11 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by TrippleZ 2021-07-25 16:40

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-25 16:17 | Report Abuse

Should Agong extend state of emergency! Pointless! Rakyat has somewhat lost faith! No, lost faith in PN but lost faith in all our lawmakers to manage this nation!
Why i say this, because on Harapan side, it's open secret Anwar Ibrahim is so craze to be PM no matter what! And on Umno side, we have Zahid telling us that Umno will never lie when we know he had lied to Agong, rakyat and Umno on his planned power coup with Anwar Ibrahim!
And today Senior Lim wants PN to immediately drop NRP and replace it with his 'whole of society' thingy which he himself just bluff few minutes during his press statement!
I mean, how can you trust such senior lawmakers to manage and get us through this pandemic!
Whatever, my only hope now, and i think most of us is that we all get vaccinated! Me and wifey already got our first jab! So i think we should be fully vaccinated in near future! However, i fear millions of unvaccinated malaysians will not be so lucky!
We are entering the pandemic of unvaccinated! Those who are yet to be vaccinated, i pray for you guys!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-25 16:21 | Report Abuse

If you still dont' realise how serious the situation we are now in, let me give you some math! 4% of malaysians already infected with Covid! Yeah, that's right folks, 4%! Do you know how many percent already vaccinated! Yeah, barely 20%! Meaning if PN does not ramp up mass vaccination to 1 million, we may see 10% malaysians infected with Covid! And what happen if 50% are infected and unvaccinated! Yeah, welcome to New India!

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2021-07-25 16:22 | Report Abuse

Dr. Jamalludin, however, said the vaccines had shown to be effective in protecting people from a severe form of the Covid-19 virus.

“Two doses of Comirnaty (Pfizer) and AstraZeneca can protect 88% and 60% respectively from the Delta variant, and it can prevent hospitalisation up to 96%,” he added.

As such, he said the vaccination rollout played a pivotal role in ensuring the Delta variant did not undermine recovery efforts.

“Our vaccine rollout now is among the best in Asia, if not in the world. More than 15% of the population have received two doses and it is important to fully vaccinate more than 50%.

“However, we may see its effect only later. Perhaps not in terms of the number of positive cases, but the number of hospital admissions and deaths,” he said.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-25 16:24 | Report Abuse

We have tried full lockdown for almost 2 months now! But it's been total failure! Blame that on Assmin! Did we stay at home! Majority did! But many also took it for granted breaching interstate and interdistrict travels! Our ministers set bad examples! And at last, we are in current situation, where we should see infections going out of control!

Michael Kwok

6,352 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2021-07-25 16:30 | Report Abuse

Please because gov go out for targeted testing.Duh.85 percent on level 1.So ICU and emergency ward getting less crowded.Please see the situation.If follow PH rule tht many ASEAN or Asia gov need to resign.If new people come in even worst(lack of experience .Please check the news probably.Everywhere got spike in Covid-19(big one like Malaysia).

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2021-07-25 16:40 | Report Abuse

Another excuse to change government.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz