Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-29 13:56 | Report Abuse

Administration!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-07-29 14:04

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-29 14:01 | Report Abuse

Do you really need a bloated RTD frontliners! Certainly not! In fact 90% of RTD jobs can be easily taken over by private sector!
I mean you can renew your insurance and get your road tax from insurance company! And for decades Pos Malaysia has been doing RTD routine issuing of road tax and driving license!
Honestly, i have not visited RTD for longest time! I get my car insurance renew online and get my car road tax from my post office only few blocks away!
The last time i went to RTD was a super bad experience! I had to wait for hours to get my road tax renewed and face that super sour face RTD staff! I say that experience was so bad, i felt as rakyat, we are wasting our national budget on imcompetence civil servants!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-29 14:03 | Report Abuse

Which bring us to contract doctors! I think government should implement a new scheme for contract doctors! Please send those very hard working contract doctors on specialized course!
Only offer permanent position to those who get their specialty! Meaning, general doctors are now all on contract basis!
This will push general doctors to perform at their best and have equal chance to pursue their studies!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-29 14:04 | Report Abuse

Likewise, to eradicate napolean culture in civil services, pension scheme will only be offered to highly competent and educated ones!
Pension should be treated as reward to the best! Not continue to breed imcompetent ones like current system!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz