Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-22 19:54 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-08-22 22:35

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-22 19:57 | Report Abuse

Around 700 teachers in Johor refuse to get the jab! I say sack them! They endanger our children once school session commence! We certain don't need such arrogant people teaching our children!
Getting vaccinated is our duty as malaysian to ensure that we don't burden our healthcare frontliners! And also perhaps reduce risk of infecting others even though data shows those vaccinated as just as infectious as those unvaccinated!
It's better get vaccinated than not! To those who refuse to get vaccinated even promote anti vaccine, i say get rid of them from Malaysia! It's sad to see millions of migrants enjoying our free vaccine program and yet there are this small anti vaccine malaysians who will bring down our our citizens just to satisfy their own silly agenda!

i3lurker

13,956 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-22 20:03 | Report Abuse

aiyoh

must be religous teachers loh,
their god will help them mah.
They should be allowed to force their students NOT to take jabs also

if 1 teacher can force 100 students, then 700 teachers can force 70,000 people to refuse to take jabs

after this 70,000 people die off
this will help to make sure Johor has vacancy for Bangla to come and stay.

ahbah

6,213 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-08-22 20:16 | Report Abuse

Vaccines ... foc, still no want meh ? Taklat pandai nya cikgu.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-08-22 22:35 | Report Abuse

i3lucker! Yeah, hope they infected the whole religious schools of unvaccinated! At least less of those fake holymen around! I mean look at Indonesia, most of those fake holymen over there are anti vaccine and most of the already dead because of Covid!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz