Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-09 15:27 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-09 15:34

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-09 15:32 | Report Abuse

Actually i am very sad to know those who believe and vote for Pas fake holymen!
For decades, this fake holymen vowed to eradicate Genting, 4D and beer fatories in Malaysia!
Let's me education this dumbass!
First of all, do they know that the illegal gambling business in Malaysia is far bigger than legal ones! Do they know the existence of illegal 4D actually far outstrip legal ones!
Do they know that almost every town in Malaysia operate one arm bandit machines! They are also open wide during MCOs!
The smuggling of illegal liquor and cigarette actually risen more during this MCOs!
Today, underworld bosses are far wealthier than they were before Covid pandemic!
And this Pas fake holymen are so dumbass to close down legal ones that underworld bosses are cheering for them! I think underworld bosses are more than happy to sponsor Pas fake holymen more than ever!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-09 15:34 | Report Abuse

While Pas fake holymen make huge outcry over selling of expensive beer in 7eleven, i tell you, i can easily buy a cartoon of beer at half the price of legal ones sold elsewhere!
Heck, it's open secret here in Johor, if you are a beer lover, you can just wassap and illegal beer can cigarette will be delivered right in front of your home! Tax free! Half the price of legal ones!
So can you imagine how much government are losing!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz