Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-14 12:34 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-09-14 12:41

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-14 12:36 | Report Abuse

Just open the school lah!

Those worried can stay away & opt for online loh!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-14 12:38 | Report Abuse

You know what they say! Doing the same thing expecting different result! And that's what we will see in coming school reopening!
The science says it all! Vaccination works! And now we have the data showing Astrazeneca is the best bet among all vaccine out there!
And using this logic, isn't it better to get all the teachers and students vaccinated first before allowing them to get back to schools!
But no! The Putrajaya experts says, our children can go back to schools unvaccinated!
Again, lesson of the past not learn! Instead, our children will become trial and error, in faulty reopening of schools!
And i am sure, the school period will not be shorten! Instead many unnecessary subjects will be taught as well!
After few months later, government will be forced to close down schools again!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-14 12:41 | Report Abuse

I am not against reopening of schools! Instead i am all for it! But shorten the school period! Teach only core subjects! Set aside elective ones! 4 hours is the best! With no recess! Students can focus during this 4 hours! And chance of infections also lowers!
And if all are vaccinated, most of those infected will not even know they are sick as they will only experience mild infections!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-14 12:41 | Report Abuse

It is endemic already mah!

Whatever we want to do for covid prevention, we have already done mah!

Now with almost full vaccinations what else we want leh ?

Just open the school lah!

No worry lah!

Move on with life loh!

Live with the virus mah!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz