Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-15 11:44 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-15 11:53

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-15 11:53 | Report Abuse

Boy, i was so wrong! When China saw re emergence of Covid with delta variant few weeks ago, China quickly spring into action! Repeat of Wuhan lockdown! And i thought, come on, how come China fight delta variant when the rest of the world have been defeated!
Well, today, China is back to normal! As if Covid never existed! While the rest of the world remain pessimistic!
Tell me, how can chinese China have any rebellion against Ccp now! Chinese China grew up all their lives with Ccp and the result has been fantastic so far! China has world class HSR system that even Japan can only dream of! US doesn't even have HSR mind you!
Before Covid, 100 million chinese China venture out of China for vacation! And 100 million of them came back! Extremely few decide not to go back! I mean, China will be more than happy to see half a billion migrant out from China! But how come very few takers!
And those who did venture out on long term are on business! Like here in Malaysia where we see this chinamen doing business overtaking local chinese! Many don't even know this as they learn local language like bahasa and mix very well into society! But they remain loyal to China!
Chairman Xi will remain solid in place! As long as China remain above the rest of developed nations!
As for US, forget it! It's already failing badly! Can't even manage domestic issues! What to lead the world, what a joke!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz