Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-20 16:50 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-20 16:57

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-20 16:57 | Report Abuse

With badly damage economy, it's just amazing how resilient our society has been!
I mean, you can throw a book and easily hit jobless pilots! Yeah, you will hit not one but maybe 3 pilots at once!
Never in our economic history, we are in such bad situation! And yet, rakyat have been very resilient so far!
Dont' ask me, i really can't explain it! By now, you could open newspaper and see tons of property and cars for sale at cheap! But strangely this yet to happen!
Anyway, the T10 are getting richer! Unfortunately! Because they know they can get cheaper workers for less!
Just look at those food delivery guys! This fellows usually get few thousands a month and suddenly, they find themselves overtaken by new guys! So yeah, good luck thinking you can be Food panda guys for a year because another fellow with take over very fast!
This low bearing fruits jobs come and go! They get addicted to instant good pay only to find, this career is short lived!
Malaysia nowadays probably land of low bearing fruit nation as good paying jobs are now on hold probably for years to come!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz