Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-20 20:46 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-20 21:01

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-20 20:59 | Report Abuse

Look, majority malays have nothing to worry about! Islam will forever be majority malays thingy!
Christianity is such a tiny religion here in Malaysia, that even thinking about it is laughable! Here in peninsula, hardly half a million are christians! And most of christians in peninsula are those urban chinese who embrace this white thingy religion!
Hardly we hear buddhist monks going around converting malays! Do you know that buddhism is Malaysia 2nd biggest religion! Do you hear Pas fake holymen scaring majority malays about Buddhism!
The truth is, hardly any malay convert to christianity or buddhism! The thing is Christianity is a dying religion! Evangelistic is now the dominate cult in peninsula! But it's not a christianity, it's a business of selling Jesus! That's all to it!
And yeah, this evangalists do go overboard converting some royals few years ago! And yeah, they have 'dissappeared' mysteriously! Which is actually not that mysterious as it's really open secret who ordered their disappearance! The Lims can use this as their card during elections but the thing is, the Lims will not pursue those missing evangalists because they already knew what had happened! It will forever remain closed case knowing who are involved!
My point is, malays have nothing to worry about! It's actualy the non muslims who are living in fear! Why, because, chances of them going to be convert to muslims is higher!
I do not want to say more, but Malaysia syariah law is heading towards talibanisation!
Only majority malays can stop this from happening! The outcome is bad! Bad because, muslim women will lose most of what they are taking for granted now!
Eventually, muslim women will not have the same right as muslim men! Eventualy, Malaysia will be no different from that of Aghanistan as Malaysia grow weaker!
I am realistic person! I see and predict things based on variables! I don't simply make things up!
Back in the 90s, malay women were carefree in the way their dress! You hardly see them in tudungs! Today, finding malay ladies without tudungs is like finding mist in the morning! I mean, when was the last time waking up and seeing mist in the cool early morning!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-20 21:01 | Report Abuse

So yeah, keeping malays as dumbass as possible is what malay politicians are doing right now!
They don't give a damn Malaysia turn into another Aghanistan! The main point is, they will remain in power in decades to come!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz