Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-26 20:51 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-26 21:00

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-26 20:53 | Report Abuse

If you haven't watch Squid Game then it's time for you to subscribe to Nextflix!
Squid Game is a game of money, a deadly version! Winner takes all! Which i think our 222 lawmakers should take part in! I mean, with level of our lawmakers, i am sure only one should be enough to run this country!
I mean, 2/3 of our lawmakers are bloodly useless anyway!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-26 20:58 | Report Abuse

But hey, Nextflix depends on subcribers! And want makes Nextflix so fantastic is that, they produce original series and movies! And i tell you, many are flops but watchable! But of of many, one or two enough to get us very exciting!
And series of the year goes to Squid Game! Perhaps so suited to corrent Covid pandemic where death is so underrated!
And mind you, subcription is what makes Nextflix thrive and overtake revenue collection of cinemas!
Which is why cinemas are dying! As Hollywood would spend too much on few films but flops anyway! When you can pay reasonable remuneration to underrated actors and actress but get more than you bargain for!
This is reality of entertainment world of today! Gone are the days of A list demanding over the top fees but the return is really not good this days!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-26 21:00 | Report Abuse

Which why many are jumping into the streaming wagon! You name it! Disney Plus! Amazon Prime! and few more joining the money train!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz