Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-29 11:28 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-09-29 11:34

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-29 11:33 | Report Abuse

Parliment will close next week! It's sad to see Anwar not really understanding what he is talking about in parliment! Yeah, i carefully listen to what he said and i tell you, he is very blur about alot of things! He is unfit to be PM, that's what i can say!
Anyway, yesterday Ismail Sabri flip on travel bubble which is really unexpected! I mean, gosh, travel bubble will provide relief for tourism industry players! From charter busses, to tour agents, hotels and so foth, they really need to survive! 4 months is a long time for them! Too long! Travel bubble is crucial to ensure that domestic tourism works on small scale! I say Ismail Sabri erred yesterday! Well, he has not been able to curb nonsense issues from popping up, shows that he is not respected by his comrades!
Anyway, today, we saw a huge knee jerk because of Ismail Sabri flip flop on travel bubble! It's already expected as the disappointment is real! However, having said that, if you think rasional enough, this delay is only like 10 days! It's not like a month or so as the 90% target is only few days away!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-29 11:34 | Report Abuse

Commodities are having a blast! So we may see some commodities really sooner or later! Oil is back! Palm oil is back! Tech is back! Gosh, actually so many theme to play with but then again bursa is dead!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz