Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-11 13:34 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-10-11 13:42

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-11 13:42 | Report Abuse

During the first 5 years of local chinese absence after almost 100% voted for Dap, local chinese didn't miss anything outside of Putrajaya!
However, the vocal echoes of past glories or local chinese contributions towards Malaysia in the past, became daily fetish!
However, slowly, such loud cry slowly faded! Of course, local chinesse would took credit when few chinese malaysians who made it big in US, which is sad since this malaysians left Malaysia long time ago and would probably stay in their new homeland!
But of late, you don't hear much of such chatters! In fact, after more than 10 years, local chinese contributions towards building Malaysia has been near zero! Only in building of commercial properties which do not contribute much to rakyat as most of them are sold at premium like high end condos or landed properties! But malay elites too have slowly gaining track in property development as well!
For the last 10 years, most of the mega projects are carried out without MCA participation! When back in the 90s, you hardly hear malay contractors even able to carry out minor jobs! Today, such situation totally flip!
I am worry! Worry because if another 10 years, if all malay government is in place, local chinese will be left out from mainstream development!
So i hope, Dap leaders would wake up and stop playing with hot sentiment espcially involving race and religion! We gain nothing from Dap decades of emotional roller coaster! We need Dap to grow up! Learn from MCA! MCA may be in history book, but we need to learn from success of past MCA! Or else, if Dap continues to play the same tactics, i fear, local chinese will join the bumis and indians cast in the shadow!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz