Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-13 13:54 | Report Abuse

Innovation!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-10-13 14:04

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-13 14:04 | Report Abuse

Now, the story of Nextflix is something of a weird success! Actually Nextflix was not into streaming business! Rather it started by renting out DVDs through mail!
Some business moguls laughed at Nextflix business model, telling the founders that renting out DVDs will be a thing of the past because in the future, consumers will get their fix through streaming!
Mind you, some business moguls already anticipate streaming like 30 years ago! Mind boggling!
The thing is, the founders switch from renting our DVDs to streaming at the most perfect timing ever!
And Nextflix was among the first to produce their own original movies and series!
Today, Squid Game is world most watched series! And adding more shock is the fact that this series was produced by South Korean!
Honestly i don't like watching Korean series or movies! They are shallow and rely on element of shock!
But Squid Game was totally unkorean! In fact alot of its' cast were non korean! The narrative was full of twisted plot! And each scene filled with easter egg! This is almost equal to alot of Hollywood material here!
What i wanna say is, Nextflix content are very broad! Nextflix has been streaming alot of content from many countries! Surprisingly alot of them are very entertaining!
Which is why i subcribe to Nextflix about half a year ago! Boy, beats Astro hands down!
Other streaming providers have much to learn from Nextflix! They are still far behind in terms of contents!
Something Nextflix has excel all too well!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz