Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-14 21:00 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-10-14 21:08

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-14 21:07 | Report Abuse

I have always warned that getting Biden into White House will be the biggest mistake americans will ever make! And the world too!
The problem with Democrats are that, they are idealists who are also very corrupted! They think US is a divine nation where the rest of the world submit to their commands!
However the world has changed! Today, China is surpassing US! Decade from now, even India will surpass US! The only thing that is making US relevant is their talented innovators!
But who knows! Maybe Elon Musk will get so fed up with US politicians interference that he may as well pack up and head to China!
Okay! Here's the thing! Biden and his gangs are clueless! Just look at what happen to Aghanistan! The worst pull out ever!
Same with oil! Today, the arabs don't even bother to listen to US! They are digging in! Russia pretend to rise oil supply!
Oil supply is now limited! New supply from new rigs will take 2 years to go online again!
So the next 2 years, we will experience oil crunch!
I thought Russia would flood oil last week but it seems Russia is just playing around! Like Opec, Russia tightening it's supply!
I mean, why rise supply when you can get higher revenue with lower supply!
We may see usd100 much faster than anticipated!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-14 21:08 | Report Abuse

Again, i have placed my bet with Hengyuan! Double your money!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz