Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-22 19:08 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-10-22 19:18

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-22 19:14 | Report Abuse

Actually i think most of us didn't expect bursa to take a heavy profit taking this week!
Well, i did remind myself to take profit on strength but yet again, i didn't!
So what now!
Mr Bursa is having some issues! The usually stuff like Melaka state by election! So yeah, the big boys took that opportunity to unload big time!
My guess is, big investors are afraid we will see repeat of Sabah state by election that triggered 3rd wave of Covid!
But this round things are different! We are fully vaccinated! So there's no excuse to hold both Melaka and Sarawak by election at the same time!
However, government must make sure that this round there are no night ceramahs! Just do open day time ceramahs! And only fully vaccinated voters are allowed to vote! Or for unvaccinated, they are given late session like 3pm to closing! The thing is if government allow those who are unvaccinated, they must be segregated from fully vaccinated voters!
And all politicans must be fully vaccinated before allow to do ceramahs! Please fine and ban unvaccinated ones!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-22 19:15 | Report Abuse

Like i said, there's no reason not to hold both Sarawak and Melaka state by election! Since 95% are fully vaccinated!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-22 19:18 | Report Abuse

Anyway, decision to dissolve Melaka state assembly is a bad decision on Umno part! Malays would not be voting for Umno this round! More so with Zahid Hamidi as head of Umno! Actually sentiment towards Umno is now very bad! Malays see Umno as nothing more than a very corrupt regime and Umno relevance has totally disappear!
Harapan is seen as variable winner for this coming Melaka state by election! I dont' have to say much! That's the sentiment on the ground!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz