Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-03 00:28 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-04-03 00:36

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-03 00:36 | Report Abuse

Forget the Ukraine invasion! Seems Putin lost it already! Even russian soldiers are disobeying their orders!
And so Ukraine will see calm days ahead! But Ukraine will never be the same! You are looking at North Korea vs South Korea thingy! A fake ceasefire!
Anyway, Ukraine will be thing of the past for now! And so markets return to normalcy!
Well, not really since China is still doing those lockdowns when the rest of the world embraces endemic phase!
Omicron is now no worst than flu or fever! So yeah, once you get infected, you build natural immunity! Eventually Covid will be a thing of the past! Maybe!
As markets return to normalcy, it's also not the best time to buy! Perhaps time to consider to sell! Sell on strength!
Because there's just to many sudden variables appearing nowadays! Variables which are hard to predict and anticipated! We live in new world that we never expected things to happen so quickly and suddenly like war or pandemic! And don't forget climate crisis!
For me, i will slowly fade away from bursa! Unless of course if MCA gain traction and become dominant party in BN! Then i may reconsider! I mean, if MCA get like 40 seats in BN, i tell you, those 'tuan melayu' will lose their dominance! But this is something local chinese will not stomach as for more than a decade, the Lims have successfully planted 'running dogs' stigma on MCA!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz