Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-15 13:41 | Report Abuse

Hippocratic oath THE .....WELL-BEING OF MY....... will be my first consideration; I WILL RESPECT the autonomy and dignity of my patient; I WILL MAINTAIN the utmost respect for human life; I WILL NOT PERMIT considerations of ...... creed, ethnic origin, gender, nationality, political affiliation, race, sexual orientation, social standing, or any other factor to intervene ......; I WILL PRACTISE my profession with conscience and dignity.....; I WILL FOSTER the honour and noble traditions .......; I WILL GIVE to my teachers, colleagues, and students the respect and gratitude that is their due; ...................for the benefit ........ and the advancement...... I WILL ATTEND TO my own health, well-being, and abilities in order to provide care of the highest standard; I WILL NOT USE my medical knowledge to violate human rights and civil liberties, even under threat; I MAKE THESE PROMISES solemnly, freely, and upon my honour. ..................if I carry out this oath, and break it not, may I gain for ever reputation among all men for my life and for my art; but if I break it and forswear myself, may the opposite befall me.

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2019-08-15 19:40

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-15 14:19 | Report Abuse

Yet.................he cannot leave yet...................need to get deep state gang members reveal themselves............

.........one by one

THE ULTIMATE BAIT

Wait for DSAI

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-15 14:20 | Report Abuse

The wisest leader of all...............

..................same journey as Nelson Mandela..............same wisdom gained

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-15 14:57 | Report Abuse

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CUR SED

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-15 15:01 | Report Abuse

Bait list:

bakri ambo

still counting

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-15 17:55 | Report Abuse

Sabah and Sarawak are the only hope for msia baru..............getting lawless.......

..................expansion of deeps sate

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-15 17:57 | Report Abuse

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW..........

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-08-15 19:40 | Report Abuse

Sarawakians prefer him got deported.....

.......SARAWAK general election is coming......

GOOD LUCK......harapan palsu a.k.a. u-turned pudar harapam

Post a Comment
Market Buzz