Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-11-17 12:14 | Report Abuse

PH, we are not happy with you; you have let us down. Got the 'SHIP OUT' message? BUCK UP Love from diehard supporters

Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-01-15 08:13

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-11-17 12:17 | Report Abuse

DAMNED?

Promise one thing, but deliver a different one. GE14 pH supporters felt cheated. We are hurt. Hear us?

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-11-17 12:25 | Report Abuse

DAMNED? DID WE ASK FOR 'LION AND BULL' WAYANG KULIT DISPLAY?

A lion had been watching three bulls feeding in an open field. He had tried to attack them several times, but they kept together and helped each other to drive him off.

The lion had little hope of eating them, for he was no match for three strong bulls with their sharp horns and hoofs. But he could not keep away from that field, for it is hard to resist watching a good meal, even when there is little chance of getting it.

Then one day the bulls had a fight. When the hungry lion came to lick his chops and watch them as he did each day, he found them in separate corners of the field, as far away from one another as they could get.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-11-17 12:38 | Report Abuse

Rakyat tidak meminta PH menghantar seorang malaikat untuk dijadikan wakil rakyat untuk mereka. Rakyat hanya mahu masalah harian yang ada di depan mata mereka diatasi dengan bantuan wakil rakyat dan kerajaan.

by MAHDZIR IBRAHIM

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-11-17 12:45 | Report Abuse

What a joke!! All the efforts by Bersatu in gearing up its Malay Muslim support had resulted in even less Malay votes. Conversely it helps UMNO and ,PAS, MIC and MCA to get what they could not gain in the last 20 years i.e. the non-Muslim vote.

Joker, 2019

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-11-17 12:56 | Report Abuse

Never in the history of mankind had a race so dominant in his own country, controls everything , has privilege up to the nose can feel so insecure about a minority whose only option is to work harder to survive. If this did not enter guiness world record as the biggest joke in human history I dont know what is.

Joker, 2019

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-11-17 13:31 | Report Abuse

May pH be at peace on the shores of southernmost point of Asia. In a separate but related (in a way) Celebration of Life will be held at the Dewan Rakyat, Monday, 18 November at 10 am for the swearing in of the new life mca and bosku.

Nasi sudah jadi bubur
Bunga pusaka ditabur
Sudah hantuk baru ngadah
Buat bukan-bukan tak sudah

Joker, 2019

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-11-17 15:28 | Report Abuse

With pH, greater power comes in-fighting and power struggle....
......and irresponsibiliy.

Joker 2019

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-11-17 16:44 | Report Abuse

Tell ya a joke. dap is no longer relevant.

Joker 2019

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-11-17 16:47 | Report Abuse

WHY?

Di depan Melayu, mereka akan kata kerajaan PH ini diketuai oleh DAP Cina, DAP Cina ini komunis, DAP nak jadikan polisi menggugurkan hak keistimewaan bumiputera dan sebagainya.

MCA pula di kalangan Cina, mereka akan kata DAP ni parti diam-diam takd ada guna, menolak segala peluang polisi kepada Bersatu, iaitu (bawah pimpinan) Mhathir

Sounds familiar. Check out the fable about 'A lion and three bulls'

Joker 2019

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-01-15 08:13 | Report Abuse

Corrupted, distorted and deluded from young in national schools nationwide

One of my many great grandchildren attended standard one in anational school this year. When he came home, I asked him to tell me things that happened in the memorable first day. He said a girl with headscarf stting in front of him threatened him that he would go to hell after a round of self-introducion in class.

My great grandchildren : Just because I am a Dayak and nonbeliever of her god or her holy scripture?

Me: Although your great grandfather, me, is a master in philosophy and psychology, I'll find it extremely challenging to undo the damage she had inflicted onto you intentionally or unintentionally.

My great grandchildren : I ran to question my class teacher, and guess what!? He affirmed what she told me!!!!

Me: Believe me. This is damned seriously and unmistakeably foolish, folly and utterly rubbish. I feel like stomping into your school tomorrow to discuss in your class, your dear little friend and class teacher about this incident. I'll call in the headmistress too. And ask your father to bring this up in the PTA meeting next month.

(to be continued)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz