Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 2019-11-28 06:32

i3lurker

14,066 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2019-11-28 02:43 | Report Abuse

Coal power plants runs the risk of compulsory shutdowns in future
those liabilities from dismantling it is not factored in yet.

in case of compulsory shutdown, its only worth scrap metal.

Many countries including China even, had already initiated a lot of compulsory shutdowns of coal power plants.

Mall is listed at more than RM300 million in books but income stream may mean it could be worth around RM100 million or less only.

so far auditor had not insisted on impairment of RM200 million? why?

Posted by StonedDrone > Nov 28, 2019 2:35 AM | Report Abuse
This research is biased and incomplete. There was no mention of the profit to be generated from the Power Plant upon its completion in 2020 which is 100% confirmed and certain. The Power Plant construction profit mentioned in this report is merely a side bonus token for JAKS while awaiting it to be completed.

Logically, JAKS can ignore or even shut down their construction arm and just sit back and relax to enjoy the yearly profit generated from the power plant concessionaire

i3lurker

14,066 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2019-11-28 02:53 | Report Abuse

wait until the people who live surrounding the coal power plant start dying.
I guess anybody who complains will be arrested in Vietnam just like in Malaysia.

in any case, all who invest in Jaks will be cursed with bad fook and bad chi.

ha ha ha

i3lurker

14,066 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2019-11-28 03:14 | Report Abuse

Jaks power plant could be shut down immediately after completion if political change happens in Vietnam.
better pray that "people power" in Vietnam does not occur.

however people are generally very stupid so political change is generally unlikely, example Malaysia, vote back the same people same stupid policies into power.

////While the US sets about decommissioning some of its largest coal-fired plants in 2019, many countries on the other side of the Atlantic have already set dates for the complete phase out of the fuel.
Coal generation in Europe dipped 19% over the first six months of 2019, according to Brussels-based think tank Sandbag, as multiple nations have started taking action to rid their energy mixes of coal before their self-imposed deadlines.
The UK became the first country in the world to officially commit to phasing-out its coal operations in 2015, just before the Paris climate meeting.////

Sslee

6,330 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-11-28 06:32 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha
i3lurker also want to buy JAKS at cheap price. If you post your comment in JAKS forum you will be beaten to a pulp.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz