Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-25 18:21 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-07-25 18:28

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-25 18:28 | Report Abuse

Raja Petra seems so easy to blame rakyat for current surge in infections! I think he stayed in UK for too long! He should come back and get in touch with Malaysia new reality!
The thing is, PN ministers have been very bad example! They disregard SOPs and think they are above law! Enforcement can only delay further legal actions as they are of course just following orders from PN officials!
The thing is, after almost 2 months of full lockdown, rakyat are tired! No, sorry, rakyat has been in constant battle with Covid for most than a year!
If rakyat are so irresponsible, then how come we trumph during MCO 1.0! I mean who triggered Sabah state election! Who is that irresponsible minister Ismail Sabri who right after Sabah state election remove quarantine requirement to those who travelled to Sabah or other states! And who is the minister Annuar Musa who allowed night bazaar knowing infection more likely to occur when the sun goes down!
And of course who is the minister Assmin Ali who continue giving green light to factories to operate during MCO 3.0!
And now Anwar Ibrahim is so crazed up to be PM in midst of current government trying to ramp up vaccination! I mean, we all know Anwar Ibrahim wants to get credit for successful vaccination drive!
But this may proof to be a miscalculation as sudden change of government also means the supply of vaccine will experience sudden shift! You think other countries won't grap our supplies!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz