Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-26 19:53 | Report Abuse

Business!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-07-26 20:02

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-26 19:59 | Report Abuse

Yeah, it's common secret that KFC fried chicken is getting smaller and smaller! It's all over social media nowadays!
But nowadays, if i have thing craving for fried chicken, i just walk from block from my house, i can get bloody delicious fried chicken better if not much better than KFC could ever offer! And cheap too!
I think it's a new phenomena all over peninsula nowadays to find roadside fried chicken popping up along roadside and mind you, some are opposite McDonald or KFC outlet!
And judging from the respond, where this hawkers able to sell all their fried chicken within hours, this business model is much better than selling burgers!
My advise to new hawkers, better learn the trade secret from this hawkers and start elsewhere in Malaysia! Especially in states where you can't find them!
RFC or Roadside Fried Chicken is a sure money spinner! I do not support fat food business but heck, why would you spend you ringgit in KFC when you can buy triple the amount from RFC!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-26 20:02 | Report Abuse

I give 10 thumbs up for RFC! They taste damn delicious! Much bigger and also juicy compare to KFC! Certainly bang for your buck! But my advise, only eat like once a month or so! Treat it as craving not your daily food intake!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz