Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-31 01:15 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 2021-10-31 08:03

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-31 01:24 | Report Abuse

Look! Bersatu, Umno and Pas can talk all day about race and religion! But those days are over!
The elephant in the room is that, Bersatu Umno and Pas no longer fit to talk about 'Demi bangsa, agama dan negara'! They have failed malays! After 60 years, malay instutions are failing! And you blame local chinese for that!
I mean, Mohiden able to forfeit Felda settlers debts and Umno can't! Tabung Haji actually almost gone bankrupt under Najib administration! And who stole 4 billion from civil service pension funds! Mind you, Zahid himself too looted like no tomorrow! In fact so many Umno warlords looted like there's no law!
And during soon Bersatu administration, Mohiden too commit so much wrongdoings! Like going against Agong and parlimentary! Using GLCs to bribe lawmakers!
As for Pas fake holymen, they flipped on the very foundation what Pas stands for all this decades!
Rakyat are seeing this and Bersatu Umno Pas remain in deep denial!
Flashing that race religion cards won't help! Malays especially the younger generation demand new malay leadership! And the old antiquated ones refuse to go!
It's very clear what is wrong with Bersatu Umno and Pas! If they refuse to accept changes and they will become obsolete! Which are they!
All the political prostitutes cannot help them to influence voters too! The internet provide all the political reality in the past, old guards can easily hide!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-31 01:25 | Report Abuse

Now, Harapan already expected to win back Melaka hands down! Voters are willing to give 2nd chance! So it is up to Harapan to make good of the opportunity or else Malaysia future will be certain doom!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-31 01:27 | Report Abuse

Personally, i have no hope for Malaysia as multiracial nation! Trust me, if Harapan given 2nd chance at Putrajaya, they will mess up big time once again!
Anwar Ibrahim is not the uniting figure that most believe he could! Anwar Ibrahim was and still is Mr Gimmick!
But hey, the present choice is far worst! Bersatu Umno and Pas must taste total defeat and maybe something good will come out of it! Which i really don't think so!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-31 01:29 | Report Abuse

However, Anwar Ibrahim is the only leader that still play for both sides! The malays and non malays!
Tell me, which Bersatu Umno and Pas leaders able to attract non malays! Sorry, even Tok Mat is total goner now! Khairy appeal to youth but his multiracial front is very weak! Khairy too is the same 'tuan melayu' camp just like the old guards!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-10-31 01:30 | Report Abuse

The only reason why Harapan chances is very bright in Melaka is because, they are not fighting with each other! Pkr, Amanah and Dap already settle all their allocation! Unlike Bersatu Umno and Pas which continues to fight one another!

Sslee

6,277 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-31 08:03 | Report Abuse

I can only pray and hope Tobby is right.

“Everybody deserves a second chance, because life is too complicated to get it right the first time” - SkyLug

Post a Comment
Market Buzz