Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-23 19:39 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-11-23 19:52

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-11-23 19:52 | Report Abuse

Yeah, the 'new narratives' is on the way! Let me tell you guys that all this 'new narratives' is just to throw Anwar under the bus and bring in Mahathir, Shafie Apadal and Syed Saddiq!
But like old wine new bottle, i think most of us are not that naive! In short, this new Harapan will be rejected outright!
No matter how you look at it, all the sudden from good chance of winning GE15, now, Harapan will be struggle to remain relevant! And that's because of Melaka by election result!
To be fair, Anwar is to blame for such humiliating defeat! But Anwar is not the only one! In fact underneath it all, rakyat are too fed up with political gimmicks! 2 years of Covid saw how Malaysia turn from praises of world financial institutions into laughing stock of the world!
Our economy is so bad, we havent see major foreign investors since the last 4 years! We are worst off compare to financial crisis we had before!
Inherited a strong economy, Harapan administration threw it down the drain just to entertain political vengeance!
Our nation is now lagging even to Indonesia! Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia are fast bypassing us by the days!
Somewhat i think most of us already sense what's to come! GE15 will be malay tsunami! If Tok Mat is announce designated PM then you see Umno wallop every seats they contest on!
On Umno side, its' open secret that Najib has switch camp and no longer with Zahid! So we have to wait for Umno election and see if Tok Mat will be elected as new president!
Rakyat has lost hope on Harapan! That's for sure!
I dare not even want to predict a scenario where only local chinese remain in opposition! As for the bumis, they will vote for the government of the day! I doubt the bumis want to be outside the government of the day!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz