Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-15 23:53 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-02-16 00:05

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-02-16 00:05 | Report Abuse

Putin is living in ancient reign! He is unconcern about Russia or her people! Despite vast oil wealth from oil exports, Putin rarely used it to develop Russia!
Russia could have HSR lines just like China! Instead, Russia largely remain in Soviet era! Strangely russians couldn't bother much either!
Actually, to curb Russia aggresion, US and EU could have easily counter this with sanctions and embargo! Cutting trades with Russia completely! And of course ban Russia oil exports! Give few years and Putin will crumble!
But then again US and EU are full of dumbass of late! Leading the clown show is of course Biden! I mean, why do EU leaders have such high confidence in Biden! Haix, we live in strange era i guess!
I don't see Russia actually invading Ukraine! It is one of the dumbass thing Putin will do! But i guess we will soon find out how dumbass Putin actually is!
Been in super high ride of his life, Putin has build a fairy tale of greatness! Flush with oil wealth, he has been dumping billions into PR industry to make him look pretty, love and cute! Just watch youtube, tiktok, instagram, you name it, all paint beautiful image of Putin! With such high dose of vanity and fakehood, eventually Putin will be in such extreme denial thinking invading Ukraine will not form a devastating chain of events that eventually bring down Russia!
A war over Ukraine will not only bring down Russia but also US and EU nations! War is extremely expensive hobby! War has brought down and bankrupt the Great Britain! War also brought down Japan! So do many countries that were involve in war!
However, for Chairman Xi, this actually present an opportunity! Opportunity to corner Russia, US and EU nations all in one stroke! And Chairman Xi doesn't have to lift his fingers!
If Russian, US and EU get heavy into Ukraine war, chances are, China will be the king of the world!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz