Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-02 21:01 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by i3lurker 2022-04-03 19:15

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-02 21:02 | Report Abuse

Hiaptek is my last stock pick! I guess i am out of touch with todays stocks!
Genting is not really doing well too! And so i will wait for my stocks to make a little money and sell!
I am retiring from stocks!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-02 21:06 | Report Abuse

Furthermore, with politically uncertainty, it's just not worth it anymore! We dont' have a government that inspire confidence hence our bursa will not do well!
And i am not good enough to see things ahead of the curve in current market condition! Unlike last time when we have a strong government with bright prospect under Najib administration!
Instead, we may see a decade long stagnation as political infightings lead to worsening prospect!
To me Sabri just don't cut it for very challenging economic environment! Hence the prospect of seeing growth simply not there!

probability

14,490 posts

Posted by probability > 2022-04-02 21:10 | Report Abuse

same here fortunebull..i can understand what u r saying..

probability

14,490 posts

Posted by probability > 2022-04-02 21:16 | Report Abuse

both macro & micro factors makes investment in bursa difficult..

local politics is making malaysia appear like the doomed MH370 awaiting crash..as if the pilot is missing

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-02 21:32 | Report Abuse

Probability! Exactly! Too many variables out of control! Today Ukraine! Tomorrow Taiwan! Yesterday Mahathir! Then suddenly Mohiden! And now we have Sabri! Guess tomorrow Calvin will be our PM!
This type of super dynamic variables simply beyond our comprehension!

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-03 07:53 | Report Abuse

I did not realize you do recommend stocks, all this while I only notice you talking politic.
Maybe you should revert back to fortunebull ID to be blessed with luck again like purebull.

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-04-03 08:14 | Report Abuse

Your steel fortune about to change:

Steel Rebar futures have climbed to around CNY 5,200 per tonne, a level not seen since October last year, as risks of supply shortages after top steelmaking city Tangshan implemented a lockdown lent optimism to steel bulls. Coronavirus-induced restrictions in top producer China led to transportation disruptions, with most steel mills now facing raw material shortages. On top of that, soaring energy costs on the heels of the conflict have forced steelmakers to increase prices for large steel sections. However, these COVID-19 lockdowns will also dent demand while increasing inventories, limiting some of the upside momenta. Still, Chinese steel demand is set to rebound strongly as the country is expected to unleash more fiscal spending and tax cuts to spur investment and consumption.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-03 17:08 | Report Abuse

SsLee! Yeah, this Tobby is very jinx nickname i guess! But i fear using my old Fortunebull! Too many fans! Yeah, sure, the RM1 profit margin works with that nickname but instead of getting praise, i got too many fans haunting me!
Yeah, i know steel price has gone up alot! But what's the point! Our steel stock are dead! Just look at palm oil stocks, despite unbelievable price right now, basically not surging too!
Anyway, i think this is because of our very uncertain politics of late! Local funds are rudderless because of that! Even our EPF and PNB are weakening due to bad decisions made by our lawmakers starting with Harapan, then Perikatan and now PM Sabri administration!
Even my 70% porfolio in Genting is not doing well! I mean, how can you go wrong with bluest chip! Which apparently turning brown for some reason! Well, can't blame investors as the director fond of bailing out his fail ventures!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-03 17:14 | Report Abuse

I hope Genting will go up a bit for me to cashout! Got my big fat divvy, so only a few cents will be enough to sell them!
Getting fed up with mediocre gains of late! I better open a roadside bbq chicken and make more money!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-03 17:28 | Report Abuse

Anyway, talking about steel price, it's going to surge to new high soon! Why, because whole Shangai is now under lockdown! So basically steel scarcity is the new normal!
So yeah, steel price may head to CNY7000 but what's the point! Our steel stocks won't move! So i don't recommend steel stocks anymore!

i3lurker

13,956 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-04-03 19:15 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz