Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-19 21:22 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2022-04-20 13:25

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-19 21:29 | Report Abuse

So Anwar said that he has proof that 'certain' party leader has given him black and white letter supporting him to be next PM! Well that was 2020 fairy tale!
One may ask, why is Anwar telling us now! Simple, because Anwar wants to be PM!
And it's pretty open secret that Mohiden and Hadi do not agree parliment to be dissolved! They are power craze just like every lawmakers in Malaysia!
Basically Sheraton 2.0 has been in works for months now! Plenty of back talks among Anwar, Hadi, Mohiden, Zahid etc! Problem is, nobody can agree who becomes the next PM!
However, the red line is clear! If Ismail Sabri goes to see Agong to dissolve parliment without consent from his cabinet, basically Agong will appoint new PM!
Sitting PM cannot uniterally dissolve his administration! He has to seek approval from his cabinet first! And that is something PM Sabri cannot do!
Hence Zahid of course is in deep mess! His verdict will be out next month! Found guilty and he is tossed! Tok Mat will takeover his place as president! Tok Mat too will be brought up for corruption charges! Yeah, PM Sabri is trying to kill Tok Mat political career! But how long can PM Sabri be PM! Zahid can pull the rug before his verdict!

The_JQuestion

1,609 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-04-20 00:49 | Report Abuse

lets see I give up Mlaaysia justice system...it is USELESS and trAshhh... zahid convicted?IMPOSSIBLE . i do not believe this is not the Malaysia i Know
he is not weak enough to FALL....even if ismail wants him down he has too much backing primarily him = Najib as well bossku isnt going to lose OUT yet

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2022-04-20 13:25 | Report Abuse

Ismail Sabri loh!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz