Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-04 04:13 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-07-04 04:23

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-04 04:20 | Report Abuse

Had a chat with my neighbour who is working as intel in Sabah this evening!
You know he loved to share his latest data gathering with me!
So the court cluster held a BN Convention in Sabah this weekend! Unfortunately this so called 'BN' thingy was a total joke! Umno has no allies in Sabah now! It's formerly BN allies all have abandon Umno and unite under GRS banner!
So basically, Umno top brass in Sabah and those court cluster like Zahid, Najib and that local Umno head, Bung Moktar were only shiok with themselves!
Zahid bragged and took credit for Umno many victory in recent by elections! As usually Tok Mat remain the apologetic loser and let Zahid took all the credit after hard work from him and Najib!
Najib firely Bossku brand seems not doing well with Sabah people during his weekend visit!
And Sabah Umno leaders seems to be at BN Convention for the usually goodies! Already, Sabah Umno leaders are lobbying for new airport once BN Umno re capture Sabah!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-04 04:23 | Report Abuse

Here's the thing! Sabah Umno has been government for 30 years in Sabah! According to my neighbour, Sabah was actually much better before BN Umno!
During those 30 years under BN Umno, Sabah people felt they were not treated with fairness!
So it's safe to say, Umno will not do well in coming GE15! Why vote for Umno when Umno was total failure for Sabah people! Why give another chance! It's already proven that BN Umno does nothing for Sabah people!
Hence why BN allies have left Umno for good!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz