Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-15 23:19 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-09-15 23:28

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-15 23:21 | Report Abuse

So yeah! Hadi has a brilliant idea! Apparently 20 years ago, voting for Umno will get you into hell! But today, it's okay to vote for Umno! In fact after getting 90 million 'donation' from Zahid during GE14, corruption is also okay!
The new narrative from Hadi is, voting for Harapan will open you door to hell! Sounds familiar right! Maybe this haram card has been used before! I wonder when!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-15 23:25 | Report Abuse

Pas fake holymen has been desperately selling themselves left and right to position for GE15! Suddenly Pas fake holymen are talking to Umno for alliance! Mohiden didn't even know about it!
After Harapan leaders rejected any cooperation with Pas, Hadi is so offended! So issuing haram card to Harapan justify this!
But you know i know things will change after GE15! I am not surprise if LGE and Hadi will curdle each other balls after GE15! Hadi fondly called LGE, the caliph of Islam! Remember that! LGE and Hadi was so in loved with each other than they would hold hands, exchanging kisses constantly! Yeah, Pakatan Rakyat was the new of the game! Halalness was in the air during that hot romance of Hadi and LGE!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-15 23:26 | Report Abuse

Hadi would suck LGE balls, and LGE can't get enough of Hadi 2 inches back in those days!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-09-15 23:28 | Report Abuse

So now Hadi is telling is LGE balls are haram! Anwar backhole is dark and yucky! But rest assured, if Harapan leaders offer 'gaji buta' minister post to Hadi after GE15, everything will be forgiven! Hadi is no different from you and i! He is selling Islam left and right!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz