Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Stephenlee 2011-10-30 23:38

slimk

1 posts

Posted by slimk > 2011-10-29 08:39 | Report Abuse

This is a good article. Wish I could share it in facebook.

mikenkh

32 posts

Posted by mikenkh > 2011-10-29 10:15 | Report Abuse

Dear Alex, this is certainly a discussion topic that concerned every Malaysian, especially parents. Your thoughts and logical suggestions honestly are shared by many even those who made the dicisions to decree otherwise, albeit publicly! I believe its about survival-bread and butter issue.

The core support for UMNO still comes from rural folks and the chegu lobby now that Chinese and Indian support are less reliable. See what happens in Sarawak. The implication is vital for continuing Malay support for BN, while the Chinese should be happy with the status quo anyway.

But Alex, deep inside I suspect Najib has something up his sleeve just before calling elections. That will be a master stroke. Make no mistake. Khairy is merely in the forefront testing water.

Anyway, we must't be too political in this platform, otherwise things get messy. Congrats- I am excited and greatly stimulated. The Chinese version is also good reading. Thanks a lot.

Posted by patience > 2011-10-29 23:43 | Report Abuse

Save your breath la... cos just like Chinese's saying: grandpa's reason is correct n grandma's reason is not wrong either... Just put a blanket ban on all the kids of the decision makers in our education policy to go overseas and local private schools, i.e they can only attend govn school n local govn universities ... postgraduate ok la if being offered by selected top 10 U in overseas !!!

Stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by Stephenlee > 2011-10-30 23:38 | Report Abuse

Year in year out...Education issue again and again and I think you should forward your blog to the BN conponent parties like MCA & Gerakan to be discuss at the Cabinet meeting. After more than 50 years of independence we are still discussing of Education issue again and again. We are tired of it. No more stamina aready.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz